Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help here !!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I'm starting to kindof feel like my boyfriend doesn't give me enough attetion an I'm not gonna lie I love getting attetion,no I'm not selfish because I always try to give him attetion but he just doesn't allow it sometimes. Like will sit in the living room all day for hours an ill just sit in my chair an he ussally plays the game he won't say anything to me it drives me nuts I want attetion I don't just wanna sit here bored out my mind an no one talking to me what do I do? Am I selfish for wanting more attention?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tihone77
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Quoting annalillymommy:

I don't just wanna sit here bored out my mind an no one talking to me what do I do? Am I selfish for wanting more attention?

Go out and do something fun by yourself or with friends.  Don't wait on him.  And no you're not selfish.

fostermomoftwo
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Easy turn off the game...ask him nicely or throw a bitch fit (excuse my language)

We all need attention from our SO or DHs if my DH did that all day i would feel  like number #2 not number #1..and thats NOT right

rayroe2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Hell no you aint lol I went threw the same thing, I dont know yalls situation but when my husband was doing that he was really mad at me. I know I say this a lot but guys are funny when their mad

annalillymommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM
See the thing is I would go hang out with friends but I don't have any honestly they all left me when I had my kids, so I'm just stuck with my boyfriend or when I go to my aunts sometimes on the weekan I don't go there much because, she live 40 miles away. I tell him I hate when he does that but I guess he just doesn't get it so watever. Ughhh I need friends!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meglynn0919
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Not selfish at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LML1
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Yep! Been there and done that. I've actually hid his PS3 from him for a week hahahaha Hasn't done it since :-)

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

Easy turn off the game...ask him nicely or throw a bitch fit (excuse my language)

We all need attention from our SO or DHs if my DH did that all day i would feel  like number #2 not number #1..and thats NOT right

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)