Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ask yourself...How do you live your life?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM
  • 24 Replies
How do you live your life...? Do you live happy, with moments of sadnes, or do you live your life in sadness with moments of happiness?
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM
I use to live my life in sadness with moments of happiness and now I live my life in happiness with moments of sadness... Life is good :)
MrsApple
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I live my life with happiness,and make the best of the bad moments.

thecoffeefairy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in happiness with rare moments of mild discontent. As the years progress, I have fewer moments because I feel confident enough to ask for the things in life that give me joy even if those things are unconventional.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
findingserenity
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM
sadness with lil moments of happiness

Quoting AlannaMaria:

How do you live your life...? Do you live happy, with moments of sadnes, or do you live your life in sadness with moments of happiness?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CJF0207
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I live my life in hapiness, although right now I think my DH and I are stuck in a stressful rut :( Not sad just stressful and that makes for a lot of fighting

SarahLizyB
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
My life is filled with happiness and wonderful people. I can't complain. Sadness does happen, but rarely.
AlannaMaria
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Quoting CJF0207:

I live my life in hapiness, although right now I think my DH and I are stuck in a stressful rut :( Not sad just stressful and that makes for a lot of fighting

Hope things get better.. * hugs*
AlannaMaria
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Quoting findingserenity:

:( I'm sorry
brandi185
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

i live my life in happiness with minor moments of anger and few moments of what the heck was that.  i don't know what i would really have to be sad about.  not to make anyone feel bad, but posts like this always make me realize how good i have it. 

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM

At the moment I feel like I'm not living at all.  I'm just on hold.  There's definitely more moments of disappointment and sadness than there is of happiness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)