Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just wanna cry ='(i

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
I think my relationship comming to a end, I feel like things aren't the same or maby its my mood disorder I don't know to be honest but we fight like almost every day but over stupid shit. I love my boyfriend with all my heart I've never been so close to someone we been threw so much an he been there by my side the whole time, just the stupid stuff he does makes me think he doesn't want me anymore or wants me to leave like when he talks about ex girls in front of me but since we had that talk he hasn't for a week now like he keeps little stuff from me like what he doin wit his cousin or friends. I don't know what to think I don't know If I should try or let it go someone give me some advise an please no bashing I'm not in the mood for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Oh so sorry your going through this!! ((HUGS))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annalillymommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Thank you. I just don't know what to do what should I do I really love him soo much =(

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Oh so sorry your going through this!! ((HUGS))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Faeta
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM
men wont change for the better when they get married. and you shouldnt try to change him either.

either he does it on his own or accept him as he is. If you cant, its probably time to move on.

hugs. It sucks and hurts some times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)