Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heart-Broken, need some advice. Additional Information for today

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM
  • 2 Replies

DDITIONAL INFORMATION>>>>TODAY

Today Feb 12 2012 i went to church and after chirch on my way out i felt someone poke me and poke me i ingnored it . i was going toward my car and my ex was behind me. He asked me if i wanted to go to lunch, i couldnt say no so i went. Why did he invite me lunch if he wants me to leave him alone, and makes me feel like he dont care about me anymore?

by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Chelsey191
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I would be very cautious of him. Sounds like he may want the freedoms of a single man but the benefits of a commited one. If you let him walk on you he will. If it was me I would be making it clear that either he wants me or he doesnt. No halfway, in between or sometimes getting together for anything. I learnt this lesson the hard way. I used to convince myself that because I loved the man I was with, I would rather have him sometimes then not at all. I was never happy with a sometimes relationship and eventually I realised I had to walk away from it. It was hard and very heartbreaking but in the long run, it was the smart choice and now I am very happy.

Monsita
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Stay strong and confidence!  It is making him curious to see you sure of yourself and not broken!  Stay self-center, secure of yourself IT IS ATRACTING HIM.....but do not fall into his game of not taking you seriously!makeupKeep up, the great job of making him WANTING YOU!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)