Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Thoughts? 

do you have one? 

How does that work for you if you do.? 

does it make things better or worse?

I couldnt do it personally, The thought of my husband going out with other women would kill me even if i could do the same. And honestly i dont think i could do the same. I cheated in the beginning of my marriage and i just found that the sex isnt worth it... its so much better with DH because i love him so much ( and hes awesome at what he does ;)) and i reallllyyy dont wanna share that :P

But im not judging, what works for your marriage is your buisness. But i am really curious as to how it works and how it feels :) so if you want tell your story and id love to hear it :)

by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (21-30):
ViridianSoul
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Neither he nor I would consider such a thing. Doing so would be a breach of the vows we said to each other. Some might not see it that way, but we do.

amanda_mom89
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Well we've been together 2 years. We'll be married 2 years May 5. We were friends for a year..dated for 2 1/2 months and got married on a random wednesday.

I know it sounds crazy but we just knew we wanted to be together always. It feels like we have been together so much longer. He is my best friend. :)

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Oh my gawd! You have got to go! It was something I will never forget and cant wait to do again! I got a lot more attention than hubby but he loved it...lol. Those girls were doing things to me...I wont go into detail but my goodness...it was soooo fun. I def recommend you two going. How long have you two been married/together? We yave been together for 8 1/2 years and will celebrate 7 years of marriage March 18.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Lol that sounds like us. We haven't been to a strip club but we've been wanting to..just for the experience of it at least.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Yea, I cant phathom the thought of having sex with another guy. Im am being 100% honest with saying that! I dont exactly know why but if we were to ever have an open marriage we would both have girlfriends. I love women. Hubby and I always check out women together. We even celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary at a full nude strip club which was my idea and a lot of fun!!!

Quoting amanda_mom89:

That's how I feel too! If I did take another partner it would be a woman.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

I dont know about an "open marriage" but hubby and I have had threesomes with other women before. I am not interested in any other men. I am attracted to my hubby and do not find other men sexually attractive but I am attracted to women. We have two young children (6 and 5 months) and have put aside our threesome fun for now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Thats awesome! We were best of friends for 6 months before we decided to take it to the next level. I moved in with him after that...lol. We have been together ever since. You two seem like yourd very happy.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Well we've been together 2 years. We'll be married 2 years May 5. We were friends for a year..dated for 2 1/2 months and got married on a random wednesday.

I know it sounds crazy but we just knew we wanted to be together always. It feels like we have been together so much longer. He is my best friend. :)

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Oh my gawd! You have got to go! It was something I will never forget and cant wait to do again! I got a lot more attention than hubby but he loved it...lol. Those girls were doing things to me...I wont go into detail but my goodness...it was soooo fun. I def recommend you two going. How long have you two been married/together? We yave been together for 8 1/2 years and will celebrate 7 years of marriage March 18.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Lol that sounds like us. We haven't been to a strip club but we've been wanting to..just for the experience of it at least.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Yea, I cant phathom the thought of having sex with another guy. Im am being 100% honest with saying that! I dont exactly know why but if we were to ever have an open marriage we would both have girlfriends. I love women. Hubby and I always check out women together. We even celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary at a full nude strip club which was my idea and a lot of fun!!!

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

I dont know about an "open marriage" but hubby and I have had threesomes with other women before. I am not interested in any other men. I am attracted to my hubby and do not find other men sexually attractive but I am attracted to women. We have two young children (6 and 5 months) and have put aside our threesome fun for now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snotnosebrat8
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:09 PM
9 moms liked this

I don't share.  I wouldn't give you half of my cookie much less a piece of my man.

Thomasmom07
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM
No definatly not. I could never do it I am a very jealous person I don't share!! He is my man and only my man lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imspikesmom
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM

well, whats the point? why dont you just date other people and not be married?

its not for me, im possessive and not interested in other peope :)

amanda_mom89
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:24 PM
That's awesome. :) congrats on your upcoming anniversary!

Never been happier. Between him, my stepdaughter and our baby girl I've got all I could want. No matter what's going on he makes me happy.

Also, I really like his girlfriend. We have some things in common so it's fun to all hang out together. :)

My ex and I were together for 3 years, even got engaged, but I was never even half as happy with him as I am with DH.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Thats awesome! We were best of friends for 6 months before we decided to take it to the next level. I moved in with him after that...lol. We have been together ever since. You two seem like yourd very happy.

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lorelei10
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:24 PM

lol just curious but do you guys ever do 3somes and stuff like that? How does it work for you? how do you not get jealous? How are you guys stronger? 

Im just reaaalllyyy curious not judging i swear lol if it works for you its a good thing.. i just wonder... "how?" lol

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Yes. My husband has a girlfriend. We're still pretty new to this but it's something we've talked about for a while.

Honestly, I really like his girlfriend and mine and DH's relationship is stronger since this began.

We communicate better and are more in tune with each other's needs.

I don't have anyone else and I don't think I want anyone else, although it's an option for me.

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:26 PM

It's not for us.

echoishername
by Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
We swing, which is a little different
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)