Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I guess there s no use in me going to happy hour with my girls , I cant flirt with guys , hold long convo s , get free drinks , SoI guess I will just stay home , those things I use to do at the clubs were fun to me , It would of been me and another girl and were really not that close really just classmates so......

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Replies (11-13):
Akira2012
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:08 PM

personally i dont go to bars (mainly cause i've always been underage and dont like breaking the law) though this year i turn 21 i probably wont be going to bars unless my husband is with me and its kareoke night.

but just cause ur married doesn't mean u cant have a drink with the girls!!! granted you probably wont get laid by random guys but at least when u go home you know there is gonna be a guy there who is gonna wanna play no matter what.

ChantalsMom
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I've been married for 13 years and still hang out with my girlfriends. Have fun, but just know what your limits are.

babies1st
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Thanks for everyone s advice ......... I guess I feel gulity if I do , because I know that he wouldnt approve , I have before and felt like I did something so terriable when I know I shouldnt because no telling what he s doing when I am not around. It s just really hard for me , I am alone in a new state no family or real friends , I work and go to school with two kids and I am having a really hard time time being happy :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)