• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you happy?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:51 AM
  • 80 Replies

with your figure after X amount of kids?

are you willing to show off a belly pic? what does YOUR figure look like after kids?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:53 AM

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM
I guess I'm okay with it. My stomach is a mess. You look great though! I'm jealous!!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:59 AM

if it makes you feel better, i'm totally embarassed to show off my tummy.

Quoting JennPearce:

I guess I'm okay with it. My stomach is a mess. You look great though! I'm jealous!!! Lol

MandyBear0341
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

No i am not happy at all. I will not show my belly. Its not the stretch marks that bother me. Its the weight.

MandyBear0341
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:10 AM

These pictures make me hate you. Lol. How old is your kid(s)?

Quoting kajira:

SarahLizyB
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:11 AM
2 moms liked this
I am very happy with my figure after 1 child. I have an ass, hips, and stomach that I just love with stretch marks and all.
kr3918
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Ha Ha ha.... Right now Im a bit round lol. Im 40w and 4 days pregnant......

As soon as baby is born. I am going on my diet :) 

Oh and this is #4

kajira
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:21 AM

oldest is 8 this month, youngest is 15 months this month. LOL

Quoting MandyBear0341:

These pictures make me hate you. Lol. How old is your kid(s)?

Quoting kajira:

louise1212
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree I don't like those pics much. I don't think any girl wants To show their stomach around you, I know I don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm not happy with my stomach but the shape it's in has nothing to do with my kids.  How do I know this?  Let me say first that I fell for that idea that once I had kids my body wouldn't be great again line of CRAP!   Part of why I fell for it is beacause I had gotten to my prepreg weight a year after I had our oldest and wasn't happy with my body.   But when our oldest was 4 I found that I needed to lose some weight so I started working out 5 days a week and taking care of myself better (watching calories, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep)   By the end of 3 months, not only had I lost 30 pounds and gotten back to my pre-pregnancy weight BUT ALSO my body was in the best shape it's ever been in.  It was the exercise that made the difference.  I couldn't believe it and probably wouldn't have ever believed it was possible if I hadn't experienced it first hand.  I do have stretch marks but they never really bother me.

We've since added to our family and I'm right back to gross tummy & extra weight.   But I know that once I start doing my cardio again and making better choices otherwise that it will be MUCH better.   Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that this is the case for ALL women but I think it is the case much more than people realize.    When I was pregnant with our first I actually had people that told me that the weight would NOT come off and the body would NOT be good again.   I'm glad I didn't listen! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)