Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how could someone....

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:02 AM
  • 75 Replies
Say they love you so much, but yet treat u like shit... Dh & I have been having marital problems for awhile back in December I caught him cheating && decided to work things out I wen back home to Oklahoma (he's n the army n Washington) for awhile && came back bout 3 wks ago everythings still the same! We've got into 2 big fites one the other day he choked me out literally && tonite we were outside talkn && we got in an arguement && he went to leave && i hit the car bc he almost ran me over, then I come inside && went to the bathroom && he came in && started hitting me && choking me.. I don't have my car up here bc me && our 4 month old son flew up Here.. I have no money, he gives me no money, I have literally nothin.. these fites start over him talkin to bitches which bothers me bc of the whole cheatin thing, him putting me down, calling me a bitch, cunt sayin I'm stupid dumb everything... Im 19 && I jus want to go home && live my life, but I'm stranded... Sorry.. I jus need to let it out, && I can't quit cryin && he threatens to hit me if I don't.. I just don't know.. he told me to do him && our son a favor && kill myself.. how can somebody b so mean && not care!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:56 AM
16 moms liked this

He is in the Army??? OMG.. REPORT HIM~~ They will make him get help. That is completely uncalled for. They will make sure you are taken care of. The military does not tolerate that from their men. He may get mad for you reporting him, but after he gets the help he needs, he will thank you.

louise1212
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Agreed.. I'm in the army and she oz completely right!

Quoting TommyAbby:

He is in the Army??? OMG.. REPORT HIM~~ They will make him get help. That is completely uncalled for. They will make sure you are taken care of. The military does not tolerate that from their men. He may get mad for you reporting him, but after he gets the help he needs, he will thank you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Call the mp's. His unit command can make him stay in the barracks until you get things in order to leave.
They cannot make him get help. More then likely after your gone and divorce has stated, they will "forget" about it. Remember, JAG cannot help with a divorce as its a civilian matter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissydan
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Knowing things were this bad befor why the heck would you go back?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Good question ^^
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh, and they will not make sure you are taken care of. Other then keeping him away while you prepare to leave. It's all civilian matter. A unit command will not get in the middle of something like this, trust me. I've seen it first hand many times.
Best thing to do is call the MP's get him arrested for domestic abuse. Call his first line supervisor or platoon sgt, tell him/her what's goin and see if they can talk to their 1st sgt to get him in the barracks while you leave. Call a lawyer. If your in a military community, there are pleanty around and get your ducks in a row. Get in touch with family and see if they can help you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jodyann2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:06 AM
2 moms liked this
You need to call the damn cops. They will put his ass in jail. Then thst will give you time to find a way home. Once you are back in oklahoma file for full custody and child support. Hes never ever gonna change and the next person he is going to hurt will be your son. I have tons of frienxs in washington. I lived there for 5 years. Where are u at??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockstarMom86
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Sounds like he didn't deserve a second chance and sounds like you need to get on your own two feet. Your still very young with your entire life ahead of you. This doesn't have to be a bad thing, this could be good for you to start off fresh. I'd find a way to get life in order, and leave for sure. You deserve better.

momoftwo0406
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Get out and do it fast. If it's this bad now it will never change. Call your friends and family and ask everyone to send you money to get a plan ticket. Even $10 is better than nothing. Pack your crap call the police, take pic's of any marks you have (along with letting the police take pic's). I can only imagine how scared you are. If you need someone to talk to more private send me a message.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DandresMommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk, I guess I came back bc it seemed like he had changed.. but boy was I wrong... I'm in Lakewood... And I am scared... Ima call my dad here n a lil bit && c if he will come get me and my son...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)