Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear I will divorce his a**!! *vent kinda long*

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
Not really but I might kick him! Today is our last kid free day (dd is at her dads and I'm being induced tomorrow). He tells me I can sleep in and he will let the dogs out in the morning ect. So he gets up, stomps across the living room (mind you I have been sleeping on the couch cuz I can't get comfortable in bed) and let's the dogs out. Ok fine.

Instead of putting a movie on in the bedroom or something like that, he decided to play video games in the living room. With the volume turned way up. Ok now I'm awake and have to pee. I go to the bathroom and come out to him on the couch, streched out on my pillows and wrapped in my blanket. Wtf!

On top of that, he drank all the milk so no cereal for me and ate all the eggs yesterday and didn't tell me. Grrrrrrrr! So much for me enjoying sleeping in! Then the butthole farts in my blanket as soon as I squeeze back under it, and can't understand why I'm pissy. Ugh men!

Ok vent over I feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
maidjillian
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:53 AM

How annoying!  Men just don't get it sometimes. I feel your pain. 

Good luck tomorrow and congratulations!

MrsCorky
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Thanks :) I just had to have a freak out before I shoved that xbox controller where the sun don't shine lol

Quoting maidjillian:

How annoying!  Men just don't get it sometimes. I feel your pain. 

Good luck tomorrow and congratulations!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess829
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Sounds like my hubby.  I feel your pain.

BaileynMe
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Wow, totally thoughtless! I'd be tempted to shove him off the couch. I'd probably fart on him too, for good measure!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Girl, I understand. They can be assholes. Apparently I'm evil because I voted opposite hubby abd he says "you didn't tell me that" (thought votes were private) after a seriously hateful conversation, I just came out "honey, did I cheat on you?" a grumpy "no" follows and the conversation finally ends, I feels confident he is still pissed
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)