Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a vent...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

So found out today that roughly about 6months ago or so my bf was doubting wanting to be with me.. he asked his cousin for advice or something and his cousin informed him that I was the best he was gonna get so he advised him not to fuck up a good thing! Its sucks that he thought about leaving me and didn't talk to me about it at all but I guess he decided his cousin was right... hopefully he didn't stick around just cus I ended up preggo tho.... :/ Debating on weather to bring it up or not in conversation...

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

We all have our moments of doubts sometimes! Everyone is not perfect. I think he should talk to him about. See if you two on the same page!

BaileynMe
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:35 PM
I don't think id bring it up. He obviously didn't want to cause a bigger issue between the two of you and instead sought advice from an outside source to avoid hurting you unnecessarily. Doubts happen; what matters is what you do about them. He chose to work through them and stay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
agagne8706
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM

That is my thought to... I thought hearing it would bother me more then it did but I'm getting better about not over analizing things and thinking to much Im sure it will take a few days to sink in and pass but hes still around and that was 6 months ago....

lorelei10
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:38 PM

yeah i wouldnt bring it up. If he still is with you and isnt being a dickhead then theres no reason to start a fire. It sounds like he just had a moment and realised that he was being stupid so he just kept his mouth shut. its a good thing.

me_mom_2_two
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM

1) we all have doubts at times..........

2) communication is great.but ya know, sometimes its easier to talk to a freind or a relative.  have you never talke to "the girls" about things you could have and maybe even should have talke to "him" about??

3)  what would it help to bring up the pregnancy thing?  He stayed, your happy, see if you can make it work out forever. Sometiems it is not a bad thing to bite ones lip or to repress a thought rather let let it become an open festering wound. I know it bothers you......obviously, but bring it up with him or throwing it in his face.......I dunno, might end up biting you in the butt!

agagne8706
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Ya i think im just gonna let it go if it all happens againt tho I will bring it up... I understand he hasn't had alot of "life" experinces and may be scared.. I am only the 3rd woman he has been with and I am his only serious relasionship so doubts are understandable.. I have already been married and have 2 kids from my marraige... me and him have been together for almost 3 years now..

Quoting me_mom_2_two:

1) we all have doubts at times..........

2) communication is great.but ya know, sometimes its easier to talk to a freind or a relative.  have you never talke to "the girls" about things you could have and maybe even should have talke to "him" about??

3)  what would it help to bring up the pregnancy thing?  He stayed, your happy, see if you can make it work out forever. Sometiems it is not a bad thing to bite ones lip or to repress a thought rather let let it become an open festering wound. I know it bothers you......obviously, but bring it up with him or throwing it in his face.......I dunno, might end up biting you in the butt!

midjet117
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:50 PM
if it really really bothers you, bring it up to him. If not then let it go. Both my husband and i had doubts along the way about weather or not we wanted to be together. When it comes down to it i dont wanna be w/o him in my life. And vice versa. I dont think its a big deal he went to his cousin for advice. We come on here and go to our friends and family for advice from time to time, dont we

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)