• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband is a piece of s*** and a dead beat husband! and i hate him right now and don't even want to be around him right now! (VENT!)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM
  • 34 Replies

my husband is a dead beat piece of shit who never helps me with anything around the house and hardly ever dose anything for or with the baby! i am the one who has to do everything around the house and for the baby all the time and i hate it i hardly ever get a break and when i do dh is pissed over it! i am ready to just throw my hands up and quit and leave his ass and never look back. i mean it's like idk y but i don't even have any real feelings or attraction to or for him anymore. yeah i have the basic love for him and care about him and want him to have what he needs but it's like he pays me so little attention that  i have no feels for him nor any attraction to him anymore. and most days i could care less weather he comes home from work. and when he does come home anymore he go straight for his pc. and sets there all evening and dose nothing. he won't get up with the baby at night. he won't feed the baby or anything. and he never pays me any real attention anymore. he never takes me on dates or out to a nice dinner or anything. he never cooks for me at hom so we can have a nice romantic evening together.  we never get any time alone and when we do what dose he? he runs straight for the computer and i'm left alone in the living room staring at him wanting back what we had together, that love that we had when we frist got together. i want back that feeling i had the first time i looked into his eyes and realized the feeling i had in my heart was love for him.

now i know that life really isn't and never will be one of those love story books or whatever but i'm sick of my life the way it is. i'm at the point where i don't expect to get back that feeling or to be head over heals for dh again but i want him to step up and be a good dad and a good husband and do what he no's he's suppose to do. i don't understand y he's being like this. it hurts me so bad to see the way he is. it makes me not want to do anything it makes me not want to live at all. it makes me want to just be totally alone with just me and my son and no body else. i mean really if he is going to be like this to me and my son then y do we need him? i know i sure as the don't need him. and i don't really want him rite now either.

ok i'm done now... say what u want idc i just had to get that out of my system. i don't have anyone so this is one of my outlets for anger as that i am trying not to take my anger out on my husband anymore. i am trying to be a better person in every way.

going crazy

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Truequeen79
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow I have nothing to say
touchingstars
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
*runs and hides under the bed*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyThib
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:10 PM
I feel EXACTLY like you do a lot lately. Matter of fact, you may as well be in my house right now. It SUX. Yesterday I straight up said that the whole "me waiting on you hand and foot is over and you might wanna step up and take care of some shit yourself". Hopefully he knows I was serious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyThib
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM
I have also had the thought of, OK, wouldnt life be a tad easier if he wasnt around? Wouldnt I have less work to do without him living here? Ughhhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anabelle2301
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:14 PM
YIKES! I hope you feel better now that you got all of that out your system lol, have you tried speaking to him about the direction your relationship has taken. Relationship are filled with ups and downs but its up to the two of you to want to fix the problems. I bet if you sat down and communicated your feelings I bet you would be very surprised the way it goes. He may be feeling some way about your relationship or the way things have been going as well. I hope this helps..good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kat1127
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Quoting AshleyThib:

I feel EXACTLY like you do a lot lately. Matter of fact, you may as well be in my house right now. It SUX. Yesterday I straight up said that the whole "me waiting on you hand and foot is over and you might wanna step up and take care of some shit yourself". Hopefully he knows I was serious.

lol well good luck huny u'll need it. cause i've been there before and it never works for long. at least not with my dh. he does ok for a while after i do something like that and then he goes rite back to the same shit all over again. idk what to do anymore i'm at my breaking point rite now. and idk what to do. i'm trying to stick in there and make it and hoping and praying that it looks up soon but i don't see how or when that is going to happen rite now. i just wish that i had known that this is what it'd be like after we got  married and had ds i really do. I am ready to expolde rite now with anger on dh! ok i'm shut up rite now. but for real good luck with ur dh. u'll need it...

ChantalsMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Quoting Truequeen79:

Wow I have nothing to say

lesbians

Amberleigh81
by Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Have you told him how you feel... without fighting? He needs you to tell him. Because men are dumb... maybe write a letter to him first to work out your anger... but seriously, men are dumb... he probably doesn't even know what he is doing is douchy...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miathenajane
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:22 PM
You have to love yourself and your spouse in order to have a good healthy relationship, I have no choice but to do daily house chores and take care of my kids, but also love my husband all at the same time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sammie71121
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:27 PM

mine is like this too,AND he has trouble holding a job. it sucks! If i talk to him seriously about it and say shits got to change and change NOW, it works for a few days and then hes RIGHT back to doing the same old shit.

Quoting Kat1127:

Quoting AshleyThib:

lol well good luck huny u'll need it. cause i've been there before and it never works for long. at least not with my dh. he does ok for a while after i do something like that and then he goes rite back to the same shit all over again. idk what to do anymore i'm at my breaking point rite now. and idk what to do. i'm trying to stick in there and make it and hoping and praying that it looks up soon but i don't see how or when that is going to happen rite now. i just wish that i had known that this is what it'd be like after we got  married and had ds i really do. I am ready to expolde rite now with anger on dh! ok i'm shut up rite now. but for real good luck with ur dh. u'll need it...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)