Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are married women really not supposed to do this? Edit in Purple

Posted by   + Show Post

I was talking with a few friends of mine about being married. All three of us have been married for a few years now. K has been having issues with her husband and is thinking about leaving. So we asked her what the problem is. She said he wants her to do things sexually that she doesn't think a wife should do. We asked what he wanted and she said things like oral sex, and sexy lingerie. Didn't seem to big of a deal to me. So it got me wondering why would she think this?
What do you ladies think is appropriate for a man and wife to do? Are there certain sexual acts a wife shouldn't do? Why?

Wow! I log off for one night and came back to a million responses! :) I'm going through them now but wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded! I'll try to respond to as many as I can...

by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Replies (41-50):
carinsmommy
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I've tried many things that seemed a little strange at first, but then turned out great. I think it's fun to explore. BUT I do agree a three some would never happen in my marriage simply because I am the jealous type. :)

Quoting Boyfever3:

3some is out of the question,anal I dnt like it but to each is your own. Everything else go for it. Step outside the box because u dnt want him looking elsewhere. Remember u r married so there is/t anything off limits just about the 3some issue.

masonsmommy107
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 6:34 PM
6 moms liked this

your freind sonds like a prude

geekmommy84
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I will admit I LOVE giving oral to my husband and dressing in lingerie. It makes this extremely wild :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carinsmommy
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 6:35 PM
3 moms liked this

Phew! I'm not wierd! LOL! I love giving oral, because it turns me on. Then I was told wives shouldn't do that. I couldn't figure out why...
I wouldn't video tape it either, because with my luck that would be the movie we return to the store by mistake and never get back.

banging head into wall

Quoting raegan1221:

Only thing I wouldn't do is bring another person into it, or videotape it. But neither would he. I love giving oral haha..tmi. Sorry.

boshs1andonly
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 6:37 PM
2 moms liked this

an exit should stay an exit. i like that, so im gonna steal it lol

Quoting MrsMedina90:

I think an exit should stay an exit, I don't swing but I'm up for anything else so I guess it depends on how a couple keeps the flame lit.

cloversmom808
this! as long as your both comfy theres no limits!

Quoting Sagely:

A wife shouldn't do anything that she doesn't want to do.  Otherwise...a married couple can pretty much do whatever they want.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carinsmommy

LOL! Love it... I have sexy out fits too. They are fun to wear, because it is like I become some one different. I think you should always try something twice. The first time will be akward and shouldn't count. The second time will tell you for sure if you like it.
Just curious (and you don't have to answer if you don't want to) Why don't you swallow? I complete understand not going back door... hehe!

Quoting 2bkayleesmommy:

Wow... Oral sex (both ways) and lingeri is everytime we have sex @ night (I have like 15 diff little sets of sexyness, sometimes I'll do naked tho) ne-ways.. If she isn't willing to do those 2, wow.. Sounds like pretty boring sex. However, she shouldn't do what she isn't comfy doing. She should @ least try it, it's not like he's asking her to take a huge penis up her ass or swallow his load (which eww I will NOT do!)

MamaJAG
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 6:38 PM
3 moms liked this

I would be interested to know why she thinks those things are inappropriate.  I do think there are some things a wife shouldn't do.  I personally think anything that involves anyone not apart of the marriage is wrong, anything that causes physical harm, a couple other things.  But oral sex is a wonderful thing for a marriage as is lingerie.  Of all things, lingerie is odd for her to be against.

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I think there's more then she's saying, you don't want to leave your DH over something like that.
carinsmommy
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly! I feel so comfortable with my husband that I'm not afraid to try things with him. He could ask me to stand on my head. I'd give him a funny look but I'd try it. LOL! I've never had sex with any one else, though. So I think if it was anyone else I would be reallly nervous and probably say no.

Quoting helema24:

OMG oral sex and lingerie keep sa marriege going and the sex life alive. she shoul dtry it and lossen up cause married women can be kinkier than non married ones cause we KNOW our partner is clean!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)