Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Are married women really not supposed to do this? Edit in Purple

Posted by   + Show Post

I was talking with a few friends of mine about being married. All three of us have been married for a few years now. K has been having issues with her husband and is thinking about leaving. So we asked her what the problem is. She said he wants her to do things sexually that she doesn't think a wife should do. We asked what he wanted and she said things like oral sex, and sexy lingerie. Didn't seem to big of a deal to me. So it got me wondering why would she think this?
What do you ladies think is appropriate for a man and wife to do? Are there certain sexual acts a wife shouldn't do? Why?

Wow! I log off for one night and came back to a million responses! :) I'm going through them now but wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded! I'll try to respond to as many as I can...

by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Replies (751-754):
CameronsMommy23
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Exactly! A wife or any woman period.

Quoting Sagely:

A wife shouldn't do anything that she doesn't want to do.  Otherwise...a married couple can pretty much do whatever they want.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhoelzer2988
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:24 PM

doesn't sound that bad to me.

mommy2_3rugrats
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I think if you both mutually agree then anything goes...if one feels uncomfortable then no matter what it is they shouldn't do it..

bellaamore
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:34 PM
This

Quoting Sagely:

A wife shouldn't do anything that she doesn't want to do.  Otherwise...a married couple can pretty much do whatever they want.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN