Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

nervous about a threesome!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi there ladies, my hubby and I are going to have a threesome with another female this weekend, he wants me to relax and have fun and just enjoy myself. We are going to go out and have a few drinks to loosen up and ease the nerves! I just am a little uneasy about this,I mean we have had threesomes before so I have had experience in it before, plus the girl is bisexual as well. So I just would like some encouragement to go through with this, I have been with him for 9 yrs and married for 6. Be nice please, helpful thanks

shrugging

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
Luveasy
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess its just pre nerves. Like pre wedding jitters, I hope they ease off when the time grows closer. I am very confident in myself and performance....  Just a tad nervous

Quoting snoggletog:

Hey there,

Just curious as to why you are feeling uneasy about this time???

If you are feeling uneasy then you should postpone until you are both feeling comfortable or change to someone else that makes you feel comfortable with your DH.

Supervane
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Buy yourself something sexy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:24 PM
I say if you have any reservations don't do it,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luveasy
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MommyLehr:

Good luck. DH and I are looking for someone to have a threesome with... How did you meet her? How did you ask her to have a threesome? Lol

She is an old friend of ours, it just came up in the convo, shes bisexual more into girls then guys too

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Have fun!  

fostermomoftwo
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Ive done this three times, first time it took me like 4 hours to get the courage up because im not lesbian or even bi. I just thought it would be fun. Alot of ppl ended up flaking out on us at the last minute we found out and it got soo annoying, so make sure they arent flakes.

I just had fun, brought toys.

MY honest advice is to set boundaries and rules so EVERYONE is very clear on what is okay and what isnt. It actually made my relationship better, but if you dont have rules set it may lead to major resentment and jealously etc... 

if you are feeling pressured in anyway thats not okay, and you want to have an escape word, like i would say a word to my dh if i didnt want to follow through after we all met up he was completely okay with that.

email me if you have anyother concerns..cause been there, done that. :)

SuperMom2433
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Ohh yay for you guys! Im bi and hubby and I have had a few threesomes but its been soooo long! Just relax lady. Youll have a lot of fun. Im jealous!! I want another threesome so bad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mj.bullion
by Melissa on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:34 PM
I agree with fostermomoftwo. Ive never had a threesome, but I imagine boundaries and rules will be helpful to all involved. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HopefulMommy89
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Not my cup of tea so I have no advice. Good luck I guess?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelicembrace
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

No advice but hope all goess smoothly!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN