Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

nervous about a threesome!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi there ladies, my hubby and I are going to have a threesome with another female this weekend, he wants me to relax and have fun and just enjoy myself. We are going to go out and have a few drinks to loosen up and ease the nerves! I just am a little uneasy about this,I mean we have had threesomes before so I have had experience in it before, plus the girl is bisexual as well. So I just would like some encouragement to go through with this, I have been with him for 9 yrs and married for 6. Be nice please, helpful thanks

shrugging

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
unsuspected
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

No 'helpful' advice from me.  And no apologies either.

I would take your hesitation as a sign of conscience and forewarning that you shouldn't do it.

But silly me, I took my marriage vows at face value. 

Photobucket
Dragonmamas
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:42 PM
3 moms liked this

I have nothing nice to say :)

Melame68
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:43 PM
I think if you are uneasy you should post pone. Don't go into it with negative feelings. It will only bring more negative feelings afterwards
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SylviaPerez
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM

if you don't mind me asking does your hubby ever get jealous or you yourself get jealous?

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Ohh yay for you guys! Im bi and hubby and I have had a few threesomes but its been soooo long! Just relax lady. Youll have a lot of fun. Im jealous!! I want another threesome so bad!

MommyLehr
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Oh that's how I am. :-) but we don't know anyone close by... :-(

Quoting Luveasy:

Quoting MommyLehr:

Good luck. DH and I are looking for someone to have a threesome with... How did you meet her? How did you ask her to have a threesome? Lol

She is an old friend of ours, it just came up in the convo, shes bisexual more into girls then guys too

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Neither of us have gotten jealous. We have only done ffm threesome because I am NOT interested in any other men but my hubby. Its always been awesome for our sex life!

Quoting SylviaPerez:

if you don't mind me asking does your hubby ever get jealous or you yourself get jealous?

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Ohh yay for you guys! Im bi and hubby and I have had a few threesomes but its been soooo long! Just relax lady. Youll have a lot of fun. Im jealous!! I want another threesome so bad!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:14 PM
3 moms liked this
You never know what their vows were. :-)

Quoting unsuspected:

I would take your hesitation as a sign of conscience and forewaring that you shouldn't do it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Hope all goes well!
mem82
by Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Just a question for anyone who has done this and it's a serious question:)

How in the world does a threesome bring you closer? I just don't get it. I understand the kinky aspect of it, but I don't see how it can make a relationship stronger.

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM

tee hee ... funny.  :o)

Quoting SuperMom2433:

You never know what their vows were. :-)

Quoting unsuspected:

I would take your hesitation as a sign of conscience and forewaring that you shouldn't do it.

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)