Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

nervous about a threesome!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi there ladies, my hubby and I are going to have a threesome with another female this weekend, he wants me to relax and have fun and just enjoy myself. We are going to go out and have a few drinks to loosen up and ease the nerves! I just am a little uneasy about this,I mean we have had threesomes before so I have had experience in it before, plus the girl is bisexual as well. So I just would like some encouragement to go through with this, I have been with him for 9 yrs and married for 6. Be nice please, helpful thanks

shrugging

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:34 PM
It just made our sex life awesome.

Quoting mem82:

Just a question for anyone who has done this and it's a serious question:)

How in the world does a threesome bring you closer? I just don't get it. I understand the kinky aspect of it, but I don't see how it can make a relationship stronger.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SylviaPerez
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM

well that's good that he doesn't get jealous...my hubby has always instisted for ur to try it...but he's kinda the jealous type and we do get along very well so i'm scare to go through with it and for us to start having problems due to that....

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Neither of us have gotten jealous. We have only done ffm threesome because I am NOT interested in any other men but my hubby. Its always been awesome for our sex life!

Quoting SylviaPerez:

if you don't mind me asking does your hubby ever get jealous or you yourself get jealous?

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Ohh yay for you guys! Im bi and hubby and I have had a few threesomes but its been soooo long! Just relax lady. Youll have a lot of fun. Im jealous!! I want another threesome so bad!

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:38 PM
For some it works and for others it just doesnt. Its not something to try if there might be issues after.

Quoting SylviaPerez:

well that's good that he doesn't get jealous...my hubby has always instisted for ur to try it...but he's kinda the jealous type and we do get along very well so i'm scare to go through with it and for us to start having problems due to that....

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Neither of us have gotten jealous. We have only done ffm threesome because I am NOT interested in any other men but my hubby. Its always been awesome for our sex life!

Quoting SylviaPerez:

if you don't mind me asking does your hubby ever get jealous or you yourself get jealous?

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Ohh yay for you guys! Im bi and hubby and I have had a few threesomes but its been soooo long! Just relax lady. Youll have a lot of fun. Im jealous!! I want another threesome so bad!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be nervous to because to me that is the first sign of a marriage that is starting to come apart.  No matter how much you both swear there will be no jealousy and it will be just fun, somebody will get jealous and insecure at some point either now or in the future.  It is a road that is a slippery slope.

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 6:57 PM
3 moms liked this

i have had many 3somes and am in a poly relationship.  I am not sure that the 3somes bring couples closer.  I think it makes you feel more like yourself if that is your nature (non monogamous minded) or something along those lines. 

For me it wasn't about feeling closer to my husband we did it because we both feel like we can love others without losing anything that we have as a couple.  That being said, all our 3somes were with friends that we had known quite sometime....I can't do strangers, sex has to have a connection for me.

Just my 2 cents.

Anryan

Quoting mem82:

Just a question for anyone who has done this and it's a serious question:)

How in the world does a threesome bring you closer? I just don't get it. I understand the kinky aspect of it, but I don't see how it can make a relationship stronger.

crystalplus1
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 6:58 PM

If you like that thing have at it! Im not into sharing my hubby.

3sillykids
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I haven't had time to read every response, but I agree with a previous poster that the uneasy feeling should make you stop and think for a minute. Is there somethign about this specific situation that you are unsure of? Once you do it, you can not go back. And I am not some prude. I have been there, done that in the past. Just think that if you feel uneasy, there is something you may not be addressing. Make sure you address any issue before jumping into this situation.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you letting your DH sleep with her? Or is you&her,him watching? I couldn't willing let/watch my man bang another chick! Not for me! But drinks sounds good before hand!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Faeta
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:32 PM
i have thought about doing a 3some... But i really dont see it doing anything good for our relationship. Both of us are to jealous to share..

but id so love to have a 3some!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck and have tons of fun! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)