Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

nervous about a threesome!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi there ladies, my hubby and I are going to have a threesome with another female this weekend, he wants me to relax and have fun and just enjoy myself. We are going to go out and have a few drinks to loosen up and ease the nerves! I just am a little uneasy about this,I mean we have had threesomes before so I have had experience in it before, plus the girl is bisexual as well. So I just would like some encouragement to go through with this, I have been with him for 9 yrs and married for 6. Be nice please, helpful thanks

shrugging

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
Ikette
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:43 PM
You are nicer than me :). No girl but me is gonna have my husband. Have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maria1613
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed. Just relax, and have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM
No advice since it's not my thing but do what makes you comfortable! Good Luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3lilmonsters88
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Wow I couldn't do. I couldn't watch my dh bang someone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gatorgirl276
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:05 PM

If you have participated in a threesome before why so nervous now?   Did you or your husband initiate the meeting?  I personally am too selfish to share.  I've tried the swinging life style and just not into all the voyageurs.  I found talking to some of the ladies in the sls that usually they are the ones that meet and decide and it's usally after a couple of meetings before they make a date.  If you're not comfortable about it don't do it. 

ZsMommy
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Quoting mem82:

Just a question for anyone who has done this and it's a serious question:)

How in the world does a threesome bring you closer? I just don't get it. I understand the kinky aspect of it, but I don't see how it can make a relationship stronger.

I agree

Not judging-but seriously (question)-what's the point of being married if you invite others into your bed...???

I don't get it (call me old fashioned if you will)

Marriage is a commitment of 2 united as one...Not "menage a too many".

Christywf
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM

No way I could do it.  To each their own, though. 

I had a friend a long time ago that did this.  They set the bondaries beforehand and everything (it was w/ another girl and he was not to have intercourse with her).  Friend get's up to go to the bathroom and comes back to him banging other girl.  She was upset and they are no longer married (more issues that just this I am sure)  Not saying that would happen to you but still......

sktrowb
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Not for me but I'm trying to figure out what the other chick will get to do in the three some. There is no way I would be ok with dh screwing someone else infront of me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondieof3kids
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:30 PM

can't help because i have never done a threesome nor would i, but that's just me, i guess have fun? 

Mojitomommy
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Have fun ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN