Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nervous about a threesome!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi there ladies, my hubby and I are going to have a threesome with another female this weekend, he wants me to relax and have fun and just enjoy myself. We are going to go out and have a few drinks to loosen up and ease the nerves! I just am a little uneasy about this,I mean we have had threesomes before so I have had experience in it before, plus the girl is bisexual as well. So I just would like some encouragement to go through with this, I have been with him for 9 yrs and married for 6. Be nice please, helpful thanks

shrugging

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Replies (91-98):
Jenna44420
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Have fun!!  Enjoy yourself and make sure he does too.  Since you've done it before I'm sure you and your man have the "rules" established (like with me and my DH...he can cum anywhere but in another woman's vagina).  Since I've been pregnant we haven't had any threesomes because I think I'm totally disgusting right now.  LOL.  So I'll live vicariously through you. ;)

lorelei10
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Lol same here... dh is so good at what he does that I'm afraid the other chick will try to stick around lol

Quoting syndi698:

All I can say is, Go gurl! I haven't tried this, I'm too greedy to share! lol Have fun, that's the bottom line! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babydoll845
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Use lots of protection never know what they may have! Iv read alot of the population has herpes! Theres way to many stds out there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lesliemom2mzjm
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:00 PM

when are you going to have a 3 some with another male?  if I were to have one, that's what I would want.  And if my hubs didn't like it, then he could just sit back and not participate...

Luveasy
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Oh no! I would never have a threesome with another male! I could never do that! I already have one penis that pleases me just fine. So I am very happy having a FFM threesome, so that away I have one of each! not 2 penises eewww that's too many!! Know 2 vaginas you damn rite!

Quoting Lesliemom2mzjm:

when are you going to have a 3 some with another male?  if I were to have one, that's what I would want.  And if my hubs didn't like it, then he could just sit back and not participate...

dingysfamily
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Sorry, I can't give any encouragement here.  I just don't believe it that sort of thing. But, if that's what y'all want, I'm not judging. 

louzannalady
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 5:51 PM

*hug* I don't have any words of encouragement, since you guys are opening yourselves to a host of ailments in taking this course of action. I do wish you well and hope that no harm- physical or emotional- befalls you. 

vvyousee
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:10 PM

As someone who is a sharing kind of wife.... so long as it is sharing and not sneaking around behind my back... I say STD testing for any playmates and you and your hub before it  happens, but keep in mind some tests take months. Also, rules are always a good idea, like with my hub and I we have a no kissing the other participant rule. Keeps the kisses just for us. As well as requiring condoms and other forms of birth control, the only one who is gonna be giving my man kids is me. Once the situation is as safe as can be, it can be really fun. And truth be told, there are some things a guy just can't do that a girl can, and that goes the other way for the hubs too, I don't know what a guy feels with certain things, but another guy would know. So be safe, be smart, and maybe take the time to look up swinger groups to get other ideas and important information.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)