Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is physical attraction important..?

Posted by   + Show Post
My husband and i will be married for a year in july. We got married after 6 months of dating and 5 1/2 months after my 18th birthday... now sometimes i regret it. :(
I had always been pretty led towards the "bad boy" type that always got me physically but mike (hubby) was different, so i really wanted to give him a chance. From the beginning i thought he was cute, adorable, sweet. We waited for 3 months to have sex and then it happened....nothing...i felt no and STILL feel no physical attraction to him. I obviously cant tell him that so i keep trying but our sex life is definatly not what it should be. I guess i always knew that that physical connection wasnt there but he was good to me (which i had never had before) and we connected on a emotional level. I just miss that physical connection though :(
I don't know what to do, nothing seems to help and it doesnt help either that we havent been getting along at all for awhile now..

Do any of you think a physical attraction is important when choosing a mate, is it a deal breaker or could you live without it??!
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks!
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 5:35 AM
Replies (271-270):
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)