Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your DH/SO kiss you and hold you every night?

I love the romantic stories like this :) I love reading that other women, including me, have such a great man in their life.

DH kisses me and we fall asleep in eachothers arms every night. Ever since we met we've never gone one night without kissing eachother. And I wouldnt have it any other way!!
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
JessicaEOH
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM
No. I would go crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ramblingmomof4
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope. Dh kisses me when he hads to work then I go to bed. When he is home at night we usually still go to bed at different times.

lwalker270
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

He's away a lot with work, but when he is home, neither of us can go to sleep without spooning.

MatisMommy
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM
It's strange we fall asleep with legs tangled and wake up snuggled like smothering each other almost. From day one its been this way lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babiegurl47
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Negative! I wish!!! He only does when he wants sum otherwise he is facing the other way and snoring in a minute!

*legs are always meshed together though, thats never not happened. so weird i know!

TTC.A.SON
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Well my honey works night :( but on his days of he holds me all night & when he gets home from work he usually brings breakfast once in a while he'll suprise me with flowers and he'll wake me up with kisses :) on weekends when I sleep in he will hug me until our kids come jumping on our bed for breakfast :) awww I love my family!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lordkanarven
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

yep, and we still hold hands whenever were out, even while driving (and we do "red light" kisses)

snakesNsnails
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM

ha! sadly, no..he's not very affectionate at all and i get weirded out with too much affection..its like i hold my breath until he lets go and moves away..its not that i dont like it, i just dont know how to handle it.  BUT im very affectionate and loving with my kids! oh and im loving and affectionate toward my husband..touching him and giving him kisses on the arm, cheek, forehead, etc, but if he were to do those things to me, i would feel anxious..but i would like it..im weird!

raegan1221
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

When he's here we do.

wodntulk2kno1
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Yes, well every morning when he comes home from work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)