Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what is the last sweet thing that hubby did for you ?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
fostermomoftwo
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:57 PM

made me lunch :)

Smilely08
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:59 PM
LEFT for work, he was getting on my last one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mopsmommy5
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM
This morning, let me sleep in and got the two kids ready for school and took them too! Soooo sweet!
2rays0fsun
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:12 PM

handed me his paycheck Lol. well, he also took care of the little ones this morning so I could sleep in and then get up and shower :)

saltyalley1227
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:13 PM
He came home early to help with the kids because I'm sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
08Best17Mom09
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Got roses and chocolate coves strawberries for me on valentines day. Calls me from work just cause he misses me. Goes to work everyday to support his family and so we can get married and try for another baby. He does a lot of sweet things for me everyday. And im proud of the father/husband he's becoming he's my heart and soul.
CafeMom Tickers
Mama2ETA
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

My right lung hurt last night, and i was exhausted, he let me sleep for like 15-18 hours in a 24 hour span. I feel better thanks to that man! And he also did laundry and dishes and fed the kids while I was sleeping. 

lolasoul
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:15 PM
He took my DVD (not his) to the store to buy me a birthday gift in march. They were gone for 45 minutes and came back with cards and flowers! It was so sweet of him to do that with her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linz0522
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Recently he called his parents to see if they could come up and visit today so he could take me out tonight without the kids!! We never go out especially since we have a 3 year old and a 9 month old. Then he also asked them to take them overnight next month so we could get away for our anniversary......which this will be the first time in the 5 years we will be married :) I hadnt mentioned anything and he made the plans in his own and then is having me helP decide what to do :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_Mrs.H_
by Amber on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Today he made me some toast and brought it up to me while in bed.  I wasn't feeling well and I didn't even ask for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)