Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How great are your dh's?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM
  • 60 Replies
I saw this terrible men bashing post about how horrible men are and that they are all scum and cheaters. How ridiculous. It infuriated me. So mama's let's brag here about how great our dh's are and the sweet things they do for us. They don't deserve to be all catagorized as lying pieces of shit. (the post was not from this group though let me make that clear) I spent ten minutes defending my wonderful dh. How about let's make lists of all the sweet unselfish things they do to show their love instead of bashing! I have a great man! That post made me sick. Id love to hear all the wonderful parts of your relationships and all the terrific men you've married. Also feel free to post pics to show them off! I don't know about you guys but my sex life is awesome and my dh is also my best friend and if i had three words to
Describe him it would be: genuine, honest and loyal! What about you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jakesmommy94
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Honest, sweet, and handsome ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmcandmmh
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:59 PM
2 moms liked this

My dh:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SLGross215
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Honest, Loyal & hard working. He is an amazing husband and father. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life.

bmcandmmh
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:00 PM

At work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmcandmmh
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM
You and I are both lucky :) isn't it great knowing we won't b a divorce statistic.

Quoting SLGross215:

Honest, Loyal & hard working. He is an amazing husband and father. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pristine729
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Loyal, caring, sincere

He's a great man! Very thoughtful =) Tells me I'm beautiful all the time <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lolasoul
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:02 PM
He is sweet, not totally forth right, but I correct it, and a hard worker. He went from a 30 something bachelor to s hubby and step dad, and he is great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paulswifey11
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Took the words right out of my mouth

Quoting SLGross215:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriMommy
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Kind hearted, hard working, the funniest person I know and my best friend. He constantly puts my daughter and I ahead of himself and goes out of his way to tell me how much he loves me on a daily basis. I couldn't ask for a better husband.  Oh.. and he's gorgeous and after 3.5 years together, his kisses still give me butterfiles.

SLGross215
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Absolutely. Everytime I read a post bitching about a man, it makes me that much more thankful that I didn't marry an asshat.

Quoting bmcandmmh:

You and I are both lucky :) isn't it great knowing we won't b a divorce statistic.

Quoting SLGross215:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN