Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Do you have one? I love watching the Fit & Health station and there's a show My Strange Addiction, there's some bizzare(sp) addictions on there. One girl is addicted to eating nail polish, one guy was in love with his car and he would make out with his car and rub it, one lady was addicted to her toe nails and finger nails and grew them out super long.
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
nicole2884
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM

did you see the one where the woman ate cat treats an the other huffed moth balls,

craziness.

im addicted to chocolate but im pretty sure its not harming me, im have some self control,

not to make fun of it, i truly hope they get help

LiveByTheSun
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:54 PM
I'm addicted to eating ice. It was SO much worse when I was pregnant too cause I was anemic. And I love the smell of bleach.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisMommy4Ever
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Yeah I watch it when it's on. Like..if I happen to pass it while scrolling the channels lol...I remember one where this lady liked to sniff baby powder. 

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Quoting KeheleyLayna:

the nail polish girl freaked me out.

I know.. Could you imagine?
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Quoting nicole2884:

did you see the one where the woman ate cat treats an the other huffed moth balls,

craziness.

im addicted to chocolate but im pretty sure its not harming me, im have some self control,

not to make fun of it, i truly hope they get help

Yes the cat food. She had more cat food then real food. Strange!
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Quoting LiveByTheSun:

I'm addicted to eating ice. It was SO much worse when I was pregnant too cause I was anemic. And I love the smell of bleach.

Ice isn't bad! Bleach? That's crazy.. It makes me sick.
godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:43 PM
I saw the guy that was in love with his car lol.. i couldn't believe he was actucally kissing that car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeheleyLayna
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:44 PM
I'm not even a fan of the smell, let alone drinking it. And for her to realize she's the one that probably caused the miscarriage. I couldn't live with that. I would feel so horrible.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Quoting KeheleyLayna:

the nail polish girl freaked me out.

I know.. Could you imagine?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyteejay
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:52 PM

What about that one lady that drinks her pee.  EW!  lol  No strange addictions here.

Imsoinlove
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I don't think I have any strange addictions, but I too have watched this show. I've also seen one where this woman was obsessed with bleach, not only did she clean her house with bleach she bathed in bleach!!! And a girl ate plastic. I don't judge these people, I just really worry about these people and of course, I believe many people wonder what are going through these people's minds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)