Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

His exes wont stop calling him!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  • 26 Replies
He never answers or returns their call so y do they keep calling? Its been 2 years!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2b39465
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I'd block them.

jgattis
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I deal with this everyday....

We live in the area where DH grew up...I grew up 600 miles away from here...

We go out to eat and the waitress gets extra cozy with DH...he never reciprocates but it's unnerving to say the least...then I find out that he "dated" her "back in the day"

**rolls eyes**

All I can say is that I understand....

LadyStork
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Because he needs to pick up the phone and tell them to leave him alone! This happened to DH when we were dating, and finally one day he got fed up and handed me the phone. I dealt with it. She tried to say she never bothered him but I was like, "That's funny. I have been with him EVERY TIME you have called and texted. Leave him alone, we are getting married and he has moved on."

It's either that, or when you aren't around, he's calling them.

But first I would ask him to answer these calls and tell them to stop contacting him.

I wear this ribbon for DH (Hodgkins Lymphoma) MIL (fibromyalgia) and my late mom 3/27/1953 - 5/24/2009 (Lupus)

I wear this ribbon for my daughter (Hypothalamic Hamartoma and Astrocytoma, both brain tumors)

I wear this ribbon in memory of my sister, who lost her life to suicide. 8/31/80 - 2/27/2012

nicole6870
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:22 AM
This

Quoting LadyStork:

Because he needs to pick up the phone and tell them to leave him alone! This happened to DH when we were dating, and finally one day he got fed up and handed me the phone. I dealt with it. She tried to say she never bothered him but I was like, "That's funny. I have been with him EVERY TIME you have called and texted. Leave him alone, we are getting married and he has moved on."

But first I would ask him to answer these calls and tell them to stop contacting him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brie10
He has a cheap fon n we cant figure out how to...trust me he would love that! The one ex called 8 times yesterday and again this am at 6...WTF!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane

He needs to tell them to stop

xo.MommyW.xo
He should change hisnumber.

He has to be responding sonetimes otherwise they wouldnt keep with it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmum23
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I agree, although some of them still didn't get the point so we changed his #.

Quoting LadyStork:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brie10
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:25 AM
No i know he doesnt unless they trick him by calling froma diff number. Then he jus hangs up on em.Its a business line so it cant b changed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brie10
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:26 AM
They r CRAZY!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN