Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think it's ok to look thru your partners phone?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you think it it alright for couples to look thru each others cell phones, emails etc. even if its not a mutual agreement?

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Replies (31-40):
lvmy3lilones
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nattiesmom10
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Yes because in a relationship your not supposed to have any secrets & if u suspect something is going on u should be able to check the other persons phone. That being said we are all entitled to some level of privacy so I don't think we should have to read all of each others messages & emails etc. Also trust is very important in a relationship & of u can't trust ur SO without checking their phone what kind of relationship is it??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleyatkins
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I have absolutely nothing to hide from my husband. He is more than welcome to go through my phone, check my emails, facebook, etc anytime he wants to. We know each others passwords, etc but in 4 years I've never gone through his phone, checked his facebook, etc. I trust my husband and until he does something to make me not trust him I always will.

bubblixious0324
by Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM

NO, I don t want to know the negative things his mother is saying about me, i cant control that psycho woman. anyways he tells me everything hes talked about through texting. and we re not interesting in digging for something that isnt there or make a deal out of. we re happy and trust each other- either way we let each other know whats on our mind- its waste of energy and time to play games and hide from each other. think the most ive ever hid from his was his birthday cake that took forever to decorate. but trust says alot when it comes to looking through phones/email

atownrb
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM
This!

Quoting ashleyatkins:

I have absolutely nothing to hide from my husband. He is more than welcome to go through my phone, check my emails, facebook, etc anytime he wants to. We know each others passwords, etc but in 4 years I've never gone through his phone, checked his facebook, etc. I trust my husband and until he does something to make me not trust him I always will.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Quoting babiegurl47:

yes, just like he can look through mine.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MILFInProgress
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Ditto

Quoting babiegurl47:

yes, just like he can look through mine.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Yes

FandJ513
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Yes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyBlessings
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Quoting atownrb:

Ditto. But together for 8 years. ;o)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)