Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How would you handle this?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:48 AM
  • 8 Replies

Recently my husband has taken on a little attitude with me over just about everything. I think it is because he is sleep deprived and busy at work but that is no excuse. Any time I point out that he is being rude, he says he's not and he has no idea what I'm talking about. How do I get him to "see the light" and stop being so dang rude?!

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wilesmomma
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM
4 moms liked this
Video tape him and then show him the tape. If that doesn't work, use a iron skillet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tm88rn
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Sit him down alone and talk to him. The video idea is a good one, but I'd stay away from the skillet :)

ashleyatkins
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:56 AM

My husband gets like this sometimes, I've learned to just let him be until the things that are causing him to be that way calm down. Hope things get better soon!

JackelineEllis
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:56 AM
bump

jellybeans5
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Pretend you don't hear him until he uses his "nice" voice, lol

Kinda like you'd do with the kids, lol

Deldirra
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM
I hate when my husband is on his manstril cycle. He claims he just needs a hug when he's like that and who really wants to hug someone who's being a jerk. I have to let him come out of it on his own. I will ask him if he's ok every few hours though. He eventually breaks and tells me and I know its a dirty cheap move but if he's really being an ass I will turn on the water works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsey191
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM

All would be solved in this house with one look and a "do not use that tone of voice with me"

rowansmum
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:06 AM
I was just gonna say that too. He's manstrating. Give him some midol and a pad lol.

Quoting Deldirra:

I hate when my husband is on his manstril cycle. He claims he just needs a hug when he's like that and who really wants to hug someone who's being a jerk. I have to let him come out of it on his own. I will ask him if he's ok every few hours though. He eventually breaks and tells me and I know its a dirty cheap move but if he's really being an ass I will turn on the water works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)