Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

His theory of fantasies....

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM
  • 9 Replies
My husband and I were talking and he believes that your sexual fantasies have something to do with real life desire....

For example if you have a fantasy of being with multiple men that you actually want to expierence sex with another man in real life on some level.

I do not agree. I believe just because talking about something or fantasizing about something is arousing to you that does not mean you ever want ANY part of it in real life. You may not even have an interest in it in real life..

He put it this way. If you think about winning the lottery you imagine winning a huge amount like a couple million dollars, but you wouldn't turn down a few hundred either. So if you fantasize about 10 men at once you might be happy with 2 or 3 at once.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:25 AM

No, I don't believe that's true. Although, I do want some of my fantasies to come true I definitely don't want all of them to.

Jerzymom
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Nope I disagree. I had a dream about my neighbor. Trust me I have no sexual desire what so ever in real life.

-mrs.mamma-
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I don't believe that's true at all  : /

MomToovey
by Marianne on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Well, I've never fantasized about multiple men, but I assure you that my fantasies have nothing to do with my desires in real life.

EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM
I disagree

emt088
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:07 AM

yeah.. i disagree. Some fantasies are just that.. in your dream or fantasy, things go EXACTLY the way you want it to.. IRL it wouldnt happen that way. There are a few fantasies that I have that I would probably never participate in IRL. Also, weve ALL had that random f***d up dream about someone that we would NEVER consider in reality.

blondieof3kids
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Gotta agree w/ya and disagree w/yr hubby

PartyGalAnne
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM

That's why it's called fantasy. If you wanted it in real life, you would have done it, and that's called reality.

UsArmyWife2001
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I don't believe that is true at all...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)