Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PIOG.. Should this bother me?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 25 Replies

So when my bf lost his virginity like 6 yrs ago or so (kinda guessing) the girl was on top and went in afterwards braging and all that happy stuff then 2 weeks later when he didn't wanna relasionship (she didn't either when the act happened) she accused him of rape and it was just that an accusation because after they did the deed she went in braging to her best friend who was his sister about doin it and stuff... well he says he "HATES her with a passion" which makes sense and has alot of choice words when she comes up in conversation... 2 months ago or so I found one of her pictures from her FB downloaded on his phone and really can't imagine y he would have one of her on his phone let alone anyone but especially her... The other nite we were sitting talkin with his dad (whos very laid back) and she came up in conversation and I knew that they him and this girl had screwed around alot and had sex once but never thought it was anything to exciting.. then he informed me that she was sucking his dick once with another guy friend doing her from behind... I know this was 6 years ago but it made me very uncomfertable since he just had her pic on his phone 2 months ago.. It made me feel like maybe he wants to do stuff like that or that I bore him.. we have been together for 3 years and i am 7 1/2 months preggo right now so.. 

Am I letting my hormones get the best of me or would you ladies feel the same way.. Im to self concious to do 3 somes and stuff with other women or men.. and at this point he would only do one with another female anyway and its not something I could do.. He hasn't asked to either I just feel like im boring in comparision.... 

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LatashaNicole
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Well the part I don't understand is if he hate her with a passion why is he even speaking of her? Sounds like he don't hate her that much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
agagne8706
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM

That is kinda where I stand on the whole thing too... Usually when her name is brought up there is some name calling involved and not bragging about what kind of "fun" they had.. I was caught very off guard hearing the other things that happened and didn't take it very well...

Quoting LatashaNicole:

Well the part I don't understand is if he hate her with a passion why is he even speaking of her? Sounds like he don't hate her that much.

EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM
bump

LatashaNicole
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Did you confront him about that? I know I sure would.

Quoting agagne8706:

That is kinda where I stand on the whole thing too... Usually when her name is brought up there is some name calling involved and not bragging about what kind of "fun" they had.. I was caught very off guard hearing the other things that happened and didn't take it very well...

Quoting LatashaNicole:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilMamaK
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:54 AM

In all honesty, if it was me, I'd confront him. I'd ask him straight up, if you hate her so much why do you have her pic of you phone?! Sit down and tell him how it makes you feel and what your fear is.

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

Mrs.Foley
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM
She took his virginity, he will never forget her even if she is crazy. I would not be too happy about the pic in his phone though. You need to have a conversation with him about how you would prefer him and his father don't talk about her because it makes you uncomfortable. He needs to respect that and no one likes to here about girls from the past, that's where they are and that is where they need to stay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louise1212
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM
And even if he did talk "nice " about her, I would only assume it wouldn't be about their crazy sex life. I don't ever mention specifically who or what was done with specific ex 's when I talk about past experiences with my SO. That would definitly make me wonder. Has he given you any other reason to question him like this,? With her or any other girl?

Quoting LatashaNicole:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
agagne8706
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Yes the picture thing he knows that I know about but we didn't discuss it I found it and deleted it so he knows that I know.. I know comunications is a big thing in relasionships but for some reason I have a difficult time discussing those feelings with my partners.. with my ex no matter what i did or said about my issues i was told to stop being jealous or some other stupid shit so I stopped talking and now I am having a hard time breaking that patteren of silence in me... 

kLynch315
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM
You may be overreacting but you'll never know until he is confronted about everything. Looks like y'all need to talk and clear the air. The pic thing is very bizarre, so I'd have to say something. Try to go at him calmly because its much more effective.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kLynch315
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I know how you feel. I was the same @ the beginning of dh and I relationship(thanx to my ex), but if he loves you and cares about your needs he will talk this through with you.

Quoting agagne8706:

Yes the picture thing he knows that I know about but we didn't discuss it I found it and deleted it so he knows that I know.. I know comunications is a big thing in relasionships but for some reason I have a difficult time discussing those feelings with my partners.. with my ex no matter what i did or said about my issues i was told to stop being jealous or some other stupid shit so I stopped talking and now I am having a hard time breaking that patteren of silence in me... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)