Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Indecent Proposal*

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
  • 64 Replies

If someone very wealthy proposed you or your spouse to sleep with them for One night for $1 million dollars. Would you or would he agree to it?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bennys_mom10
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Hed agree. I would with dfs approval
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Haha dh & I have had this discussion & he said he would if it were for a lot of money & he would buy me something pretty lol! I don't know if I could do it. My luck it would probably be some 80 yr old dude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Quoting JennPearce:

Haha dh & I have had this discussion & he said he would if it were for a lot of money & he would buy me something pretty lol! I don't know if I could do it. My luck it would probably be some 80 yr old dude.

Lol that was funny.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:02 PM

He would agree to it for me to sleep with the guy......I probably would agree for him to sleep with the girl too.  We could really use the money and the sex wouldn't mean anything.  If he's cute and I wanted to I'm sure DH wouldn't mind pimping me out for some more money.....lol

LoveMyBlessings
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:42 PM
6 moms liked this

No. Sleeping for money equals being a whore. I don't care if it is $20 or a million. I wouldn't do it and neither would my husband. 

-mrs.mamma-
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I just don't think I could...do it or "allow" it .

Truequeen79
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Me and df was just talking about this and he said yes long as i get the money first. I said no because no amount of money can match the love and the respect i have for our relationship he was like wow.

fostermomoftwo
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM

hell no. from both of us..lol

RoseBlossom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM

heck no, i dont swing, neither does he, i think we would both say to the guy/girl, ill gladly screw you the other way by just taking your money haha

cole679
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM
We've never discussed it but I don't think hubby would be okay with me having sex with someone for $$, unless of course it was a female millionaire, then he'd pump me right out, and I'd be okay with that. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)