Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

So,

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:07 PM
  • 3 Replies
So today dh complained about stuff and I was doing them til he said, "your not doing anything." So I stopped and he asked why I stopped. I don't like it when I am doing something and then get told of not do nothing. Dh having these mad spells and frankly I am tired of them. Excuse the fuck out of me not doing it on command. But I ain't no damn child and you ain't my daddy! Damn he treats.me like his kids(although his kids does what they want when they want) makes me so angry that he tries to control me. I hate being rushed and when he rushes I take more time. Fuck, his daughter lives with us and she is 18 and she makes messes but don't clean up. Because he does everything for her. Last time I knew she is 18 and she don't have nothing wrong with her but laziness. But dh gives into her to easily! Fuck this shit dh better back off because I will go off and he won't like it.

MY GRAMMER ISNT THAT GREAT AND I KNOW THAT. BASH ALL YOU WANT- YOU GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY SO GO RIGHT AHEAD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
-mrs.mamma-
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:08 PM

sorry you're feeling so frustrated  : /

Krystle318
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Well he isnt gonna treat u like his daughter cuz most daddies have weak spots 4 their kids. Have u told him that u would like him 2 address u like his wife & not his child? If he is that bossy he would b doing shit his self cuz I wouldnt b treated like servant n my own house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parisonmom
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:12 PM
I tried to address it and we r in couple counciling. I think he is.picky on how its done. But I told him when he is bossy I don't do it. Til he understands I am my own person not his hold but his wife he wont get respect but he thinks its OK to do so when he knows it pisses me off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN