Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:12 PM
  • 21 Replies

so i've been with DF for almost 4 years. a couple years ago, i started waking up with random sore spots. then one night i couldn't sleep, and then DF hit me in his sleep! it doesn't happen too often, but this week he hit me twice on the head. so i was just wondering, does anyone deal with this kind of thing?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lolasoul
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Yup! Mainly in my back, I am always bruised! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandyBear0341
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM

No thats so odd! Maybe talk to him? Try and see if he can fix it? 

coreys_mommy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM

i've tried to. he said he'd never done that before. but when i ask him what he dreamed about, he's usually fighting for some reason in it. it's just so weird... it's kind of starting to scare me too!

luv.my.kids.365
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:15 PM

It goes both ways here. We are restless sleepers. I also talk and yell out in my sleep though.

MommaParisi
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Not hitting, but my DH has kicky legs and I have been kicked! Maybe you need a bigger bed, that way you can build a pillow wall! lol, good luck! (have you tried hitting back? :)

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Not regularly but he did give me a black eye once. lol  I think he elbowed me in the face as we were both turning away from each other.

Ebonyjewel28
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Yes, but it's very rare. Lucky for I'm a light sleeper, and I'm able to block his punches, & wake him up! He even tried to put me in a lock hold, he says it was a dream for him. So I keep a lot of pillows in the bed with us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo

YES AND YES! Ive been doing it to him, and he refuses to restrain me or wake me up so he just takes it. I would suggest him get a sleep study done..but i didnt start this until i divorced my abusive ex dh and so hubby thinks that im getting out all my bent up frusteration from all those times in the past.

I feel horrible and seriously am sound asleep when i punch him and kick him, so its to the point now where he wont tell me why he has a busted lip or a bruise on his arm when he does i cry cause its not me at all.

hes hoping i get it all out cause ive never done this in the past, if not then im going to have to have a sleep study done, i know this is called something..some type of sleepwalking thing, just forgot the name of it.

coreys_mommy

Quoting MommaParisi:

Not hitting, but my DH has kicky legs and I have been kicked! Maybe you need a bigger bed, that way you can build a pillow wall! lol, good luck! (have you tried hitting back? :)

actually i did hit him back once, it just caused a knee-jerk reaction of him hitting back again lol. so it kinda sucked

frankiesma530
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I usually get hit with an elbow at least once or twice a week. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)