Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How often do you have sex?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:02 AM
  • 223 Replies

My husband complains that I don't give him enough attention (aka sex). How often do have sex? Sorry I feel bad asking this question but honestly I love cafemom bc all the moms on here are so helpful and have great advice. I have zero idea if my sex drive is below average but once a week seems to be enough for me. :-)))

Update: How do all of you find the time to have sex every day and even more than once a day??? Aren't you sore from doing it that often. LOL

Update: You guys are killing me with your every single day and sometimes more than once a day. I feel like I am torturing my husband. LOL

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaWolf01
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:15 AM
1 mom liked this

5-7 times a week. Have you considering compromising to 2-3 times a week or getting your levels checked?

MamaWolf01
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:16 AM

and yes your sex drive is below average if thats all you want it

mamavaness
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:16 AM
Ahh every other day. He wants it everyday though. Its a compromise
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nanasue31204
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:17 AM
I would have sex daily if he could keep up, but he works 70 hours a week so he's exhausted. We average 2-3 times a week but are trying to find more time together. He would like us to be up to 4-6 times a week, we used to be nightly or several times a day but a mortgage, 4 kids and him working 2 jobs at the moment are making it difficult. Now we are just focusing on spending time together, if it leads to sex great if not we're just happy to see each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jylianne
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:17 AM

2 - 3 times a day....

Brittanyk3
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:19 AM
1 mom liked this
i cant even put a number on it. my husband wants it more often but i just have zero sex drive since having kids...wish i knew how to change that...
stockuponlove
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:21 AM
Fwb.... Everyday but it's not nearly enough. I swear we are horrible people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GCSOmom
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:26 AM
1 mom liked this
We average about 1-2 times a week, sometimes more sometimes less depending on how stressed we are from work, and if we're even home from work. Kinda have to be in the same room! :/ On top of that, we're polar opposites so when I want to he doesn't and vice versa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hopeful28
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:30 AM
2 to 3 times a day on average.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katienmary
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:48 AM

Wow, I think I have a real problem. I had zero idea my sex drive was so low compared to others. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)