Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SEX HURTS. HE LOVES IT

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:46 AM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

I HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY ACTIVE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND I AM MARRIED. I HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TWICE. BUT STILL SEX IS PAINFUL. WHYIS IT LIKE THAT? WHAT CAN I DO? ANYONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM.

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charliebean
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:47 AM
Has it always been painful, or just since you gave birth?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
priincessz
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:18 AM
Maybe you don't get wet enough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pristine729
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:20 AM
Use some KY lubricant :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singletiredmom
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:23 AM
My last bf was very large and was a very selfish lover. Because of his size I needed extra attention. There were also certain positions that caused me more pain than others and of course these were his favorite positions so I just had to suck it up and get over it. I would be in tears after sex because of the pain and he would ridicule me and say that there was no way that hurt me. So, just saying if this is the case you may want to find other positions that don't cause you pain.

If its not size it could be a few different medical conditions and you should be checked out.

Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatyssa
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:24 AM

ITS ALWAYS BEEN PAINFUL. I THOT MAYBE ITS CAUSE I WAS A VIRGIN AT 1ST THEN WITH TIME IT NEVER GOT BETTER. BUT I KINDA GOT USED TO IT. NOW AFTER I GAVE BIRTH TO MY DAUGHTER IT SEEMS WORSE. WE USE CONDOMS SUMTYMS BUT STILL PAINFUL 

nicole6870
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Have you been checked for a tilted uterus? Cysts? Also, sex for me used to be painful bc I really wasn't that into it, even though I thought I was. Also, condoms containing spermicide (nonoxynol-9) can cause irritation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krystle318
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:47 AM
I have been wit my dh 7yrs & it stills hurts, have been checked 4 every reason under d sun but docs say nothing is wrong. So I just soak in tub after 2 help sooth sum of d pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:48 AM
2 moms liked this

go to doc.

Fairywings1223
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:52 AM
I'm the same way a lot of the time. I've been to the Dr many times and there's nothing ever wrong. It can be frustrating argue times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatyssa
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:08 AM

MY FRIENDS SAY. U R SO LUCKY. AFTER TWO PREGNANCIES IM STILL AS TIGHT AS A VIRGIN. I DNT THINK IM LUCKY....MY HUSBAND LOVES IT BUT  I CAN NEVER HAVE A QUICKIE.... IT TAKES ABOUT 3 OR SO MINUTES FOR MY HUSBAND TO JUST GET INSIDE.... I CAN NEVER HAVE IT DOGGY STYLE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)