Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bad attitude

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM
  • 5 Replies
Idk what it is with my husband lately but he's been having the worst attitude. Its like nobody could say anything to him without him coming off with an attitude. It's not only towards me....its towards the kids, ive even heard him do it to his mom. It's beginning to be unbearable that I don't want to even be around him. And forget asking him what's wrong....that would just start an argument. Idk what to do.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:49 AM

If you can ask him face t face Write him a letter. Don't be all accusing ask him whats going on? Is their something going on at his job ?Tell him that you and the kids noticed that he seems to be under a lot of stress and it worrying you all. Ask how you and the kids can help?  I think the key thing is to write what you observe and ASK what you or anyone can do to ease his burden. Your his partner this is what we do for each other. Hopfully he will either come to you and talk or write something down.

CayShek
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I would just ask him what is going on and let him know that you are not tolerating his attitude nor do you deserve it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fleffer
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:44 PM

so I get a text from him while at work....it just says "I love u" I then reply..."Thank u, I love u too" then I send him another text asking if theres something wrong and why the recent attitude. He says he's just been feeling lonely. I then tell him that he is surrounded by people who love him and that he just has to let us in. He can catch more bees with honey than he can vingar. He replys with thank u.

His recent attitude has definatly driven a wedge between the fam because nobody wants to be around him. So I could see why he feels lonely. I hope he sees this.

cheezit47
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Something has got to be going on. I know something when my other half has been having a hard time work or something else is bothering him he just totally blows us off or gets an attitude, it doesnt make it better by asking him he is like that and why he is being negative. Maybe you can just ask him in general conversation how work is going? or if there is anyting you can help him with? 

Serenity7
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:56 PM

(((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)