• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I posted yesterday that he fell asleep

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:57 PM
  • 7 Replies
He did again last night. We just got done having a pretty long talk about our relationship involving trust issues and sexual issues and when we went to bed he tried a lil bit harder to initiate but he started to fall asleep so I got out of bed and he woke and asked where I was going. I said to the bathroom but I was feeling pretty insecure so I went out on the porch to hopefully clear my mind so I could actually fall asleep and he came out and checked on me. He asked what I was doing and I told him I was feeling insecure. He said well I was going to try to have sex again. So I got up went in to bed and he started touching me again and fell asleep again. so I just put his hand on my belly and he fell asleep again.

So I took someones advice yesterday and just masturbated right there next to him. He still didn't wake up. I just don't know what to do. I thought since we had just talked he would try even if he was tired to stay awake and accomplish having sex with me.

What do I do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Krystle318
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Does he work long hrs?? Maybe when he gets home 2nite u could have ur rooms set up wit candles n a sexy teddy on. If he falls asleep on u just start teasing him by kissing on him. I promise it will work. Once u got "jr" 2 rise up. Ur dh will def b alert b then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madamlinwe
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:11 PM

What does he do for work?  What times does he wake up in the morning?  At what time do you guys go to bed?  Maybe he needs more sleep and you guys can start sex earlier?  I'm guessing you have kids..

purpleducky
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Maybe the bed is the wrong place to be trying to have sex. He obviously has associated the bed with sleep (which isn't necessarily bad). So maybe try in a different spot.

Lisa_Lynn
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Cause he is probably cheating on you and dont want to have sex with you if he has other girls pictures on his phone.

Kimber1984
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM

His work could be a factor, his diet, his lack of sleep, the kids (if you have any) or, possibly, narcolepsy. The last option is a long shot.

Hectictracy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:04 PM
If you have kids, try to get a babysitter, and jump on him when he walks in the door. Don't give him a chance to get in the bed. If he has the kind of job that he needs a shower first, let him get in the shower, then join him. I bet he would be surprised at either thing. Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myrandabrown13
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)