Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

im tired of this....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

why is it that EVERY time my husband and i get into a fight hes always saying how much he hates me and hates our rerlationship and wants to "break up". it sucks because i love him with all of my heart but i hate being put down by all the things he calls me. i do the best i can for our family but it feels like its never enough for him. like sorry for not being able to clean every single day because im tired from work. i hate crying about the stuff he says to me and calls me and he never cares..i wish i could understand and know the real truth and his TRUE feelings about me..it always feels like he wants someone else..i cant take the pain anymore:'(

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
midjet117
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:43 PM
aww im sorry, maybe you should put his theory to the test. suggest taking a break. If he comes back like a dog with a tail between his legs you know how he truly feels then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CayShek
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:44 PM
I used to be like this to my husband. I would just tell him when we fought that I hated him & being his wife & I wanted a divorce. It was so immature of me. Then one day he said "fine. There's the door" and then he left our house. I was crushed. When he came back & we talked I told him that I think I said those things because our fights seemed too big to "solve" and walking away seemed easiest. I felt like we weren't making progress and fought about the same things all the time. So we found one issue a month to work on & it really helped our marriage!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Oh I hate it when they do that . That is so low. I am so sorry . I think if he kept doing it I too would have to show him where the door is or be a smart ass and ask him if he needs a map to the front door or a lesson on packing his crap! I am so not one that things marriage is something to take lightly but that is a form of abuse honey.

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Time to pack his shit and show him the door
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lady_peddie619
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:12 PM

yea but my problem is that he doesnt care to fix anything he just pretends nothings wrong. he doesnt think about his actions and doesnt think about my feelings either. i dont knw what to do:(

LeeAnnMcKinney
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

my hubby is the same way but he is always sorry right after he calls me names. and most of the time i can take it. And I have told him he knows where the door is and not to let it hit him where the good lord split him. Since then he has not really said anything about leaving. you are just going to have to put your foot up his ass and let him know that you mean it.

shoot4thestars
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:23 PM

My ex was like that.  Then one day, I did really take him seriously and I haven't see his sorry butt in almost 6 years.  My husband now never even dreams of saying these things to me, I've never heard anything like this from him at all.  Maybe try and talk to him about it calmly.  Tell him that when he says these things they really hurt and make you doubt that he really wants to be with you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN