Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you and Dh workout together?

Posted by   + Show Post

As in, do you two go to the gym together or run together?

And how do you like it?

10 year old and 3 month old...it doesn't get any better than this!big smile mini

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
caylin23
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Yes, before I got pregnant we did. Now we both just gaining weight
Sue1605
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Well I have the whole day to spend and I can never be sure that he will go at the end of the day, so mostly no. There are days when I do other activities that I can wait to go with him so we average about twice a week together. All we do is walk to the gym together then to each his own. Hardly even talk.

GCM
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:59 PM

We do.  We help eachother out with what the other lacks.  He'll help me with my weight training to build more muscle and definition.  I help him out running, he has a hard time keeping a good pace where he won't tire out too fast.  I like it a lot.  We don't always work on the same things together, but we both motivate and encourage eachother.  (On the plus side, we both get worked up watching the other work out.)  ; )

MeTaL_MoMmA_08
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Nope. I don't work out in front of other people lol.

BV88
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:03 PM
No! I've tried working out with him before and he treated me like one of his soldiers! I wanted to die and the next day I couldn't move because I was so sore. Lol

But we are gonna try again and he said he would go easy on me :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:18 PM

No. I work out alone, hubby doesn't work out at all.

ZuzuRose
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Yes and no.  I do yoga, he doesn't.  He plays racquetball 2x per week, I don't.  At the gym we do our own things, he will be at the free weights while I do a class or treadmill.  We do like to run together, we run about 5K every Saturday around the lake near our house.  It is our rare alone time to discuss the week, kids, work etc. together.  Sometimes the kids join in too, and we all love to hike. 

-mrs.mamma-
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:05 PM

nope.

Due9
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Us too, but I'm trying to change that :)

Quoting caylin23:

Yes, before I got pregnant we did. Now we both just gaining weight

10 year old and 3 month old...it doesn't get any better than this!big smile mini

kaitybird
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:13 AM

We are workingo n that part.  :)  We are in the process of rearranging the garage so that we may be out there everyday to start doing that together!  :)  We have a home gym with all the extra's.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN