Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
So today my DH was talking with a group of people he works with on there lunch break and the converstaion turned to relationships and one of the girls said she had just broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years YESTERDAY. My DH was confused because she has said 6 months ago when her DD was born that the father wasn't involved so he asked her about it. She said she got bored in the sex department very easy and went out looking for something new and the baby was a product of a one night stand. My DH was shocked and asked if that was normal with woman and I said I didn't know so I thought I would ask here. So do any of you get bored in the bedroom? And if you do, do you go looking elsewhere?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Replies (11-18):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:49 AM

I've never been bored with DH in the bedroom but if I was I'd try to fix it and if that didn't work I'd end things with him before I started looking for someone else.

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:28 AM
No. If i get bored( though i havent really) i think up a new way to do things. or i come here...look someone is always fishing for tips i can bum off of. but i would never go looking elsewhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Thanks for your input ladies :) DH and I were just like wtf? Really? LOL! I can't say as I have ever gotten bored in the bedroom but we do talk about different ways to keep it spicy often so maybe thats why LOL! We have been married 12 years and May 8th will mark 15 years together ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I have yet to "be bored in the bedroom" after 7 1/2yrs together.

we're VERY compatible in the bedroom  ; )

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Proud Group MOD
in the  Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy  groups!!

crystalrbp
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Have not been bored in the bedroom. But I sure in the hell would not go off looking for someone else if I did. There are many different ways to spice things up and make them much more exciting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maidjillian
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I did go through a phase where I lacked libido- I just was never in the mood.  I finally realized it was because of my birth control.  Once I stopped taking it, my sex drive came back with a vengeance! 

As far as getting bored with what we do...never.  We have fun and are not afraid to spice things up!

lovinmybabyboys
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think I have ever been bored in the bedroom. 8 years together and he still makes me scream. Three to eight orgasms every time is not my definition of boredom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris1885
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I do get bored in the bedroom. It's always the same. We've tried to spice things up, to no avail. I have 3 slipped discs in my back and pretty much everything we try aggravates it. I have never ONCE even thought about straying. I love DH very much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)