Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do i do?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:53 PM
  • 9 Replies

it seems like my husband doesnt want to make love with me anymore... i cant even get him remotely interested in me... please help... i'm desperate... we are only intimate MAYBE 3 times a month, and i cant take it...i want and need him more than that and i dont know how to talk to him about it...

crying

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
CameronsMommy23
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Have you talked to him about it? Is there something that's stressing him lately?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4AJ
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:59 PM

i have tried talking to him about it and he just brushes it off... as for the stress, the only thing he has is school, while i have to worry about my school, our home, our son, and everything else...

lillybug222
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:04 PM
We were only intimate 3 times last month....it was a busy, exhausting month. Plus, I was sick for part of it, we were out of town for part of it, and then I was on my period. It happens. There are ups & downs with sex. If you're begging or nagging, I'm sure that's a turn off. Get a sitter. Jump him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4AJ
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:32 PM

neither of us are sick, i havent had a period since september of 2010, and even if we have someone to watch our son... it still isnt happening... i was just sitting in the shower crying cuz it feels like he doesnt want me anymore and i dont know what to do.... my husband isnt like most men, he is a role playing game nerd like D & D, and i know that sex wasnt a big thing for him before, but he actually has someone here that WANTS to be with him... there are only 2 of his friends that can ALMOST say the same, but thats only because they are dating each other... i just hurt inside...

Quoting lillybug222:

We were only intimate 3 times last month....it was a busy, exhausting month. Plus, I was sick for part of it, we were out of town for part of it, and then I was on my period. It happens. There are ups & downs with sex. If you're begging or nagging, I'm sure that's a turn off. Get a sitter. Jump him.

caylin23
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:44 PM
I say just take it from him before going to bed. If that doesn't work talk to him about it.
Due9
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Most marriages end up with decreased sex time....it's just a matter of dealing with it the best you can. Tell him you need it and he better do something about it :)

momma4AJ
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM

i spent about a half hour crying (i hate crying when i get pissed off) about it and told him everything i was feeling about it... i dont know if it's gonna help or not, i hope so...

Lucky2BaMomof2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM
this us going to sound strange .. My husband, well stbx, is a hanger nerd too... A while back we went 3 months without sex... He had no interest...

So I studied up s little about his dnd and turned myself into a sexy paladin... Rule played my way into sex every night for 2 months... Then we got back to normal.. Lol...

Only advice I have...

*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squeekers
anyone in BC Canada? Hope you're ok after that 6.6 quake: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usb000px6r#summary
Today at 12:24 AM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:18 AM

IMO find a marriage counselor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)