Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

For real?! He's mad because I said...

Posted by   + Show Post
I wouldn't use his toothbrush! He asked me would I use his toothbrush and I said NO! He got really pissed and asked "So you can kiss me but not use my toothbrush?" D*mn right! I would only use it if we were on a stranded island and I could boil it before each use and no others were available. He knows I am a huge germophobe so he should have already known my answer.

Ladies, would you use your SO's or DH's toothbrush? Can you ask your SO's and DH's this question and post their answers please? I really wanna hear what you all have to say. Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
babygirlsmom314
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
No way no how. Never ever ever. That is one of the nastiest things to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:16 PM
I don't either, lol. I even have one for my face and another for my body! Just nasty!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

No we don't. I can't even stand the thought of using the same wash cloth I used yesterday, much share a toothbrush!! YUCK! Oh and I'm sure as hell not sharing a washcloth either, btw!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swmmra
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

No I would not, I do not want my husbands plaque in my mouth. Not so much the germ issue because hello, we kiss, but there are so many other things besides germs on teeth that get brushed off and do not need to go into my mouth. 

misslady80013
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Surprisingly, he was dead serious on being pissed off! Yes, serious convo.

Quoting puggylove10:

Was this a serious conversation? And he's really upset about it????

Heck no & DH said no too

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jjc7193
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband.uses mine all the time -_____- he refuses to get him one.,btw were far from poor, so hes just.WEIRD!!!
PinkHairMAMA
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
ME TOO!! I know it causes more laundry but it makes me feel clean. I live with DH and 2DSs who have NO idea what clean is and it irks me!! I have 2 wash clothes and 2 towels head ones and body ones. There are also white hand towels everywhere so they can be bleached. I love white! LOL!! Ok yes OCD.

Quoting misslady80013:

I don't either, lol. I even have one for my face and another for my body! Just nasty!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

No we don't. I can't even stand the thought of using the same wash cloth I used yesterday, much share a toothbrush!! YUCK! Oh and I'm sure as hell not sharing a washcloth either, btw!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Yes! So true!

Quoting swmmra:

No I would not, I do not want my husbands plaque in my mouth. Not so much the germ issue because hello, we kiss, but there are so many other things besides germs on teeth that get brushed off and do not need to go into my mouth. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caylin23
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Yuck we wouldnt share either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Wow! That is...different. Can I ask why?

Quoting Jjc7193:

My husband.uses mine all the time -_____- he refuses to get him one.,btw were far from poor, so hes just.WEIRD!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaffedrikke
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Only if I boiled it in bleach.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)