Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Where was the first time....Come On Ladies...Talk to me

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:12 AM
  • 93 Replies
You and your Dh or SO had sex? Was it wonderful or horrible?

Dh and my first time was at his house. We were 17 and it was both of our first time. It was not great by any means, but sweet. He kept asking me over and over if I was OK, was he hurting me, I love you baby. The perfect gentleman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamieharper08
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM

It was wonderful!!!! Every first with him was :) It was at his mother's house and I was 19. 

cmkahn
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:23 AM
My DH is catholic and does not believe in sex before marriage. He has been married once so he wasn't a virgin. I had a child already so that's obvious! ;-) Our first time was after our wedding. We got married in Vegas with only my mom, my sister and my childhood BFF. We honeymooned in the Luxor and got married in their chapel. After the ceremony we ate a late lunch with my family in a hotel restaurant and couldn't get them out to catch their flight fast enough!! Before we got married there was plenty of fooling around (oral and hands), just no intercourse, so I at least knew enough to know it was gonna be good! Know what I mean?!?! And oh is he good! He's been working in ND since September and we live in Louisiana. We are moving to ND this summer and damn I can't wait to have him when I want again!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM

We were both virgins and we did it on his sofa. It was sweet, slow and he was (to steal your words) the perfect gentleman.

kiddo0820
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM

My bed at my parents house, we were both 20 and it was both our first, he felt bad because it hurt and I bled, I don't him not to feel bad because it was normal and it didn't hurt that bad.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM

DH's and my first time was in a hotel room and it wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either.  Neither one of us were virgins but I was so scared that I didn't really feel anything and then ended up bleeding all over the sheets.  He wouldn't let me wash them out...he took care of it and then we cuddled and fell asleep together on his bed.  Mostly cause I knew he wanted to sneak out but fortunately he was too tired and ended up staying the whole night.  It was the beginning of our forever though and that was great. :o)

2rays0fsun
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

DH & my first time was at my place. Neither of us were virgins. we're both a little older and I was a divorcee. He told me later he was really nervous but I had no idea. I was scared myself because I'd only been with my exhusband for 9 years. It was awkward to be with another man and I didn't even k now what to expect. But sex with dh was honestly amazing!!! He seemed to know my body and just what to do. I would definitely call it lovemaking not sex. Tantric even ;)

jeslc03
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:06 PM
My hubby was a virgin and i wasn't. It was at our apartment and he ran out to get condoms. He got 3 boxes and read the insert for all 3 before we had sex and he lasted less than a minute. Poor guy. But he was sweet and the cuddling was awesome. We were not yet married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM
We were dating. :) we had a get together at my apartment and we decided to sneak off to my room to fool around. We ended up having sex & I was so nervous for some reason but it was great. Afterwards he said " I get to call you my girlfriend right?" then we started kissing. Those were the days!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

on a cot in  a cabin at a campground down state. We went camping with friends who were very urban and refused to sleep in a tent.  They complained about not having a tv or a radio.  For DH an me it was perfect.  Our first time was amaizing.

braezmommy89
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Our 1st time was in his brothers bed.... It was....ummmm ackward when we got caught but we just moved to his bed and did it again and again and again lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN