Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Where was the first time....Come On Ladies...Talk to me

You and your Dh or SO had sex? Was it wonderful or horrible?

Dh and my first time was at his house. We were 17 and it was both of our first time. It was not great by any means, but sweet. He kept asking me over and over if I was OK, was he hurting me, I love you baby. The perfect gentleman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Replies (51-60):
MommyOf3Boys05
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM

We were both 15 & it was both our first times :) It was in his bed & tottally awkard but amazing at the same time :)

CameronsMommy23
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:04 AM
I don't like to share details but it was wonderful. ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:06 AM

All I can say is MIND-BLOWING!!!! Best Ever!!! 7yrs later still mind-blowing!! He is 58 and I'm 36 and it was in my house against the wall HUGH SMILE!!!!

MirandaPage
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:11 AM

At his house when I was 20 and he was 22. It my first time and pretty nerve racking.

i.heart.myboys
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM
It was wonderful:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moms2NTwins
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:39 AM

In his living room on the couch. It was pretty wonderful

dakotasmom12103
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:52 AM

In a hotel in Miami.  Neither of us were virgins but the sex sucked all the same!  Luckly it got a little better with time

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM

In his bed at his townhouse he shared with his roommate.  It was awkward but sweet.  It had obviously been a very long time since he'd been with a woman, although I know he was not a virgin as he'd been married before..  but it seemed like he was LOL.  It was overy fairly quick but he was very sweet during the whole thing.

It's much much MUCH better now!  :D

Linz0522
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:25 AM
On our wedding night in a beautiful hotel room. We were both each others firsts and we waited (after dating 4 years) until our wedding night. It was amazing and not awkward at all.....we had been waiting for so long and it was definitely worth it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bryawidz
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:27 AM

We're awful people. Lol. Ours was in a hotel room after his mom got out of heart surgery. It was a stress reliever? Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN