Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

actually thought marriage was over today on our 7th anniversary....

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:06 PM
  • 11 Replies

because of some silly hormonal changes, and changes in medications, i have been an emotional wreck for the past two months, crying for no reason to laughing hysterically over nothing, to being angry over stupid stuff to feelings of hopelessness and despair, guilt, just every emotion on a roller coaster ALL DAY LONG EVERYDAY, not been fun....needless to say my poor husband has just been putting up with me....

i got it in my head that we were headed for divorce over the fact that i am only working part time and that he wouldn't want me anymore if i didn't work full time, he had mentioned it before but it wasn't like he was saying he was going to leave me for goodness sakes.....gheez

so i write him a letter this morning, bawling the whole time, telling him why i have been acting so craazy and was comparing myself to his ex wife and all this crazy stuff, anyway, he comes home and reads it then looks at me and just shakes his head and we are standing there in the kitchen he's just hugging me and i start bawling again!!!

my point to all this? don't know that i have one really...but i know that i can't be the only crazy woman out there that drives her husband bonkers....

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicole2884
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

as my husband says its our job to drive each other crazy lol

we have all gone through tough periods

god knows my hubby could write a book lol

suziq1982
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

lol. Hopefully its a phase of emotions that will go away soon. I think we as women put up a lot from kids and husbands that when we have a crazy mood day its their duty to handle it.

Kat1127
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh honey you're not alone. i drive my dh up the wall all the time and bitch and complain about everything and am constently telling him off and the works. I know how you feel. ok short version, yestorday me and dh got into a huge fight and i thought for sure our marrgage was over because it got  to the point where he said once we get home i'm getting my stuff and leave you. i'm done with this stuff. that is what he said and the worst part of it all is that once we got home he told me that he was taking ds with him. that i couldn't keep him with me at all. now for me him telling me that i can't keep my son and can't have him at all if we split or whatever hurts more than me lossing dh. i can't take lossing my son. i just can't ...

but i am really sorry your going through all that... i hope that things get better for you...

Sarah725
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I've had 3 babies in the last 4yrs, I know I've driven DH crazy a few times!!

QUICASANOVA
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

no your not i know i drive mine insane sometimes i do it purposely.....lol

parisonmom
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Your just like me right now. Sad, happy then back to sad and the hopeless and all the emotions you can think of. My Dh still don't understand why because I won't let him in to know why. Because in my eyes I feel like I'm not good enough for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parisonmom
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Also what she said.

Quoting Kat1127:

Oh honey you're not alone. i drive my dh up the wall all the time and bitch and complain about everything and am constently telling him off and the works. I know how you feel. ok short version, yestorday me and dh got into a huge fight and i thought for sure our marrgage was over because it got  to the point where he said once we get home i'm getting my stuff and leave you. i'm done with this stuff. that is what he said and the worst part of it all is that once we got home he told me that he was taking ds with him. that i couldn't keep him with me at all. now for me him telling me that i can't keep my son and can't have him at all if we split or whatever hurts more than me lossing dh. i can't take lossing my son. i just can't ...

but i am really sorry your going through all that... i hope that things get better for you...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Ahhh sorry hun

Happy anniversary anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Sounds like me every month for about 3 or 4 days....sometimes it's so bad I want to run away from myself.

CameronsMommy23
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Awwww! Hormones are a crazy thing. *big hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)