I don't know what to do anymore (Updated) (Second Update)
My DF just told me that he wants to postpone the wedding. He didn't even want that until his mom suggested it. He says that he still loves me and still wants to get married and all but I don't know what to think. He went from wanting to have the wedding in December to wanting to wait for another year. He had already promised me that we would move to Georgia in about a year. So now I don't know if that is on hold too. :( I am at a total loss on what to say and do about this. I feel like that he is only wanting to postpone to make his mom happy. He says that we can still have our engagement picnic. We were suppose to get our engagement pics done that day but our photographer changed his mind just because me and DF had an argument on Saturday. Yes DF tells his family about our problems but then tells me not to tell anyone. It sucks like hell. I just don't know what to do
I forgot to mention that I did talk to him about it and told him how I felt but he still wants to postpone and I feel like he brushing my thoughts and feelings aside
Well DF talked to his mom last night. She is turning his entire family against him just because she can't over our (mine and DF's) fight from Saturday. It has been almost a week and she is still mad about it. DF tells me not to let her stress me out (I get sick when I get upset or stressed) but it's hard not to. I told him that we probably lost the dress that she was giving to me but he says that we haven't. She gave me her word in getting it pressed for me but I doubt that that will happen now. I swear I hate family drama. I hate all drama. If this doesn't clear up soon I am moving back to GA. I can't take this much longer.