Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

PIOG: Do you have BIG feet??

Do you have larger feet than most and have trouble finding shoes that fit? Or smaller feet and you have a hard time finding shoes? I have big feet, size 12..:( My dad has size 16..so I guess it was meant to be. My husband has average size feet...

I was self conscious about my body when I was dating my husband for the first year then I feel in love with him and forgot about how I hate my body...mainly my feet..i'm skinny...but I'm stuck with these feet. I've heard of surgeries to make your feel smaller..but I've read a lot of times they fail and people walk off balance the rest of their life..plus I don't have the money.

Anyways..what brought this all on is my husband made a comment because we ACTUALLY found a place that had 1 size 12 Nike running shoe in women's and I got excited...but then he made a comment and I just feel so mad at him, he knows how I feel about my feet...why do I feel so strongly about this??? :( How should my train of thought be..i can't think clearly...:( I feel so ugly right now

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Replies (51-52):
MandyBear0341
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

DH wears size 11-12 depending on the shoe and I can wear 10-11 dependingon the shoe.

kkiphen
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Me too! Same size and a pain to find any shoe especially dress shoes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN