Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

PIOG: Do you have BIG feet??

Do you have larger feet than most and have trouble finding shoes that fit? Or smaller feet and you have a hard time finding shoes? I have big feet, size 12..:( My dad has size 16..so I guess it was meant to be. My husband has average size feet...

I was self conscious about my body when I was dating my husband for the first year then I feel in love with him and forgot about how I hate my body...mainly my feet..i'm skinny...but I'm stuck with these feet. I've heard of surgeries to make your feel smaller..but I've read a lot of times they fail and people walk off balance the rest of their life..plus I don't have the money.

Anyways..what brought this all on is my husband made a comment because we ACTUALLY found a place that had 1 size 12 Nike running shoe in women's and I got excited...but then he made a comment and I just feel so mad at him, he knows how I feel about my feet...why do I feel so strongly about this??? :( How should my train of thought be..i can't think clearly...:( I feel so ugly right now

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
shyangelmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM
I wear 9.5-10 depending on shoes my mom 11 my ds wears a 13-14 which are impossible to find in basketball shoes here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:55 AM
No I dont have big feet. I'm a size 6 but I still have.a hard time finding shoes sometimes because they always run on that size fast.
jenn75
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:08 AM
My DD is a size 5. It's hard to find shoes for her and we usually end up getting them online. Sometimes she gets kids shoes but it's hard to find something with our a kid look to it. She's 18.
I wear a 6.5 wide the wide part is hard to find! Sometimes I will just get a 7 depending on the shoe.

Quoting DemocraticMama:

I have tiny feet and can never find high heels. I wear a size 5.  It is awful for finding high heels. My 11 yr old wears the same size as me.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I have big feet, size 11. I'm tall though (5'11") so it would look odd if I had small feet! I do hate that the larger the shoe size, the less variety of shoes you see...some of the cutest shoes don't run past a size 9. And I feel self conscious to wear heels because of my height, and I hate that too

mommie_to_be08
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Mine r wide tho

Quoting Fields456:

Nope mine are average8-81/2 depending on the shoe( boots and tennis shoes are always 8 1/2

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Mine are a 5 1/2-6.

Angelina052105
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I know what you mean..I always wear flats..but I would like a little heel...

I even wore flats on our wedding day because I was so worried back then.  Actually until he said something yesterday..I hadn't thought about being that insecure in years.  I mean normally he makes me feel so perfect..then bam...i'm back to where I was before...:/  I kept thinking last night..I would sure be sad if I didn't have any feet from an accident or something...or had bad pain in them or something..we have things to be thankful for..so many things...this post opened my eyes a little more..

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

I have big feet, size 11. I'm tall though (5'11") so it would look odd if I had small feet! I do hate that the larger the shoe size, the less variety of shoes you see...some of the cutest shoes don't run past a size 9. And I feel self conscious to wear heels because of my height, and I hate that too

~The evidence of God's presence far outweighs the proof of His absence~

angel<3 Angela

Angela_Barlow
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I wear an 8.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda81919
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I have big feet 9. but my sister has huge feet size 13
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelina052105
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM

What does your sister do?  Does she handle it okay?  Stay positive...able to find her size online or in stores?

Quoting amanda81919:

I have big feet 9. but my sister has huge feet size 13

~The evidence of God's presence far outweighs the proof of His absence~

angel<3 Angela

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)