Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Just curious, how did you meet your SO/DH/?

Posted by   + Show Post
I met my DH in Spanish Class in HS. I was a senior and he was a junior, I sat infront of him and our teacher would always pair us to work together. =) I instantly liked him it was like love at first sight, he was the new guy and I was very impressed.
Now let's hear how everyone met their SO/DH/ or F.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Replies (141-144):
sweetmissy_05
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I met my DH when I was in 8th grade.....he was in 6th grade..met him through my cousin.
my6kids4ever
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Craigslist. Strickly plotonic . xmas eve 4 years ago. married a year, baby -20 m0nths.

ChelleBoo23
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Yup this. But I knew of him already thru mutual friends.

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

MySpace! Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunnySideUp6
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:07 AM

2nd grade! Every time the teacher would turn around or leave the room he would run over to my desk and try kiss me. At recess he would chase me all over the playground, and tell me that he loved me and was going to marry me. I hated it. After a while the other kids in the class told the teacher about this, she then told the principal, and he was made to write the sexual harassment clause 50 times. But that didn't stop him. He chased me thru the rest of elementary school, and high school. During the summer he would even walk 7 miles in the heat just to hang out with me, but I never gave in, I could only see him as a friend. After my marriage fell apart he called my parents house looking for me, and they gave him my number. After talking on the phone for hours every night for a week we decided to meet up, and we haven't been apart since. We've been together for 2 years and married for 2 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)