Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just curious, how did you meet your SO/DH/?

Posted by   + Show Post
I met my DH in Spanish Class in HS. I was a senior and he was a junior, I sat infront of him and our teacher would always pair us to work together. =) I instantly liked him it was like love at first sight, he was the new guy and I was very impressed.
Now let's hear how everyone met their SO/DH/ or F.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
mj.bullion
by Melissa on May. 1, 2012 at 6:22 AM

I forget how we actually met. lol. In 8th grade, I knew who he was  because he was dating my best friend at the time (who was only dating him to get to his brother). The first time I recall seeing him I was in the counselor's office. I had got hit right in the face with a softball and the nurse was out or something so they had me go there. I saw him walk by. He was wearing these creepy ass contacts that made him have cat eyes or something. Aside from that I was attracted to him. lol It was really kind of a slow motion moment for me. I liked his stride.. I never formally met him though. He dated a bunch of my friends until I admited I liked him finally. My other best friend was "dating" him but she really wasn't in to it.  She dumped him so I could get with him.

bascha
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Video games. I was a Guild Leader in EverQuest2 and he joined my guild. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by Kristen on May. 1, 2012 at 6:29 AM
At a bar
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeky
by Alexandra on May. 1, 2012 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I met him in England.  I was spending Christmas with family and he was my cousin's best friend.

We started out as a holiday romance and then became a long distance relationship before I moved to England to be with him.

Sunshine257
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I was at a pool haul playing pool and I looked up and saw him accross the room. He was visiting the states for the first time. It was love at first sight. We all went on a double date the next day to yosimitee national park. After that day we didn't see eachother for a year. I flew out to see him. We have been together ever since.

SaraiD83
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Eharmony
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedSoxWife
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:55 AM
He hit my car in the school parking lot when we were in high school. I was a senior, he was a junior.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:25 AM

We met at work.  He had just moved to the states from Russia 8 months prior and my mom got me a job at the same plant DH was working.  I'm Canadian so it was only seasonal work for me.  Anyways after staring at him for two weeks, we finally talked and I was instantly inlove.  Since our first date we've been inseperable and that was more than 11 years ago.

i.heart.myboys
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:25 AM
We met at work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariT0127
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Awww it's like a movie.=)

Quoting Sunshine257:

I was at a pool haul playing pool and I looked up and saw him accross the room. He was visiting the states for the first time. It was love at first sight. We all went on a double date the next day to yosimitee national park. After that day we didn't see eachother for a year. I flew out to see him. We have been together ever since.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)