Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Just curious, how did you meet your SO/DH/?

Posted by   + Show Post
I met my DH in Spanish Class in HS. I was a senior and he was a junior, I sat infront of him and our teacher would always pair us to work together. =) I instantly liked him it was like love at first sight, he was the new guy and I was very impressed.
Now let's hear how everyone met their SO/DH/ or F.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Replies (21-30):
sillytime
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:50 AM
At work 13 years ago! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariT0127
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Thanks everyone for sharing, I love reading about this.=)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsJHoward
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Us too! I always laugh about it.

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

MySpace! Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookworm14
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:04 AM
A mutual friend set us up, we went on a double date. The funny thing is I've known many of my BF's friends longer than I've known him! Our paths should have crossed at some point due to all the mutual friends, but they didn't until the one decided we should be set up. He asked me for my number when we left the bar, called 2 days later & we've been together more than 2 years now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rakmarie916
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I met my BF on a website called MyYearbook.com. I hadn't checked it in years and I wanted to play the games on there. I saw that they added new things to their site, so I checked them out. I saw his picture, read his profile, thought he was an interesting person, but wasn't sure if I should send him a message. The next day I went back on and he sent me a message. We talked everyday for about 2 months before meeting in person. We've been together ever since.

PaperClip811
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:56 AM

HS Graduation. His cousin introduced us. But we didnt start dating until 7 years after that.

Dlneal
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM

He worked with my BF's husband. The first night he came over to their house we stayed up till like 2 am and talked. Knew right then he was "the one". Been married almost 17 years and have 2 kids.

HopefulMommy89
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:59 AM
AmericanSingles.com. I wish it was still around; we wanted to submit our success story to them!! We've been together for 5 1/2 years and blissfully married for 3 1/2 years :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2be77
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM
My sister and his brother were dating when we got together lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LveMy2K1dS
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Through a mutual friend. We both went out to see a band one night and he was there. I wasn't instantly attracted to him but the next time I saw him we ended up hooking up and he emailed me the next day and we have talked everyday since :) that was almost 5 years ago!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN