Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does he cry in front of you?

Often or rarely?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
kaitlynherring
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Sometimes, everyone thinks he's this big scary hard ass, but when it comes to me or dd he's a huge softie. last weekend he bought a book his mom read him growing up was reading it to dd and got all choked up. I love that he's comfortable and isn't ashamed to cry. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stockuponlove
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:01 AM
In 5 yrs maybe a handful of times. Not very often and it's got to be something horrible to make it come about. He views himself as a very strong man and thinks crying is a weakness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hiba84
by Hiba on May. 1, 2012 at 2:03 AM

In 4 years together, he cried twice.

KZ_MoMmA
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Not a lot. At funerals of family members and what not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by Jenn! on May. 1, 2012 at 2:39 AM
Very rare! He has teared up twice in our whole relationship. He cried during an emergency surgery I had a couple years ago but I didn't see. He just told me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:00 AM

In 11 years together I've seen him cry one time and that was his grandmothers funeral. 

I like it that way. Sorry but  I am traditional and old-fashioned and don't belive men should cry on a dime. In fact I don't think they should cry at all except at said funerals.

mj.bullion
by Melissa on May. 1, 2012 at 6:24 AM

You know, I don't know that I've ever seen him really cry. I want to say I have, but I really don't remember.

yourpassion
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:28 AM
We've been together for 13 yrs and I have seen my dh cry just a handful of times. Most of those times were when his dad tragically died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ahyb
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:31 AM
I can't recall anytime I've seen him cry we've been together 8 years. I think he has but so few and far in between.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artistmom889
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I have seen him cry three times When his favorite Granny died, and when he saw how weak my father was our last visit before Dad passed away, and when a small owl collided with our windsheild and died. Tough guys who cry make my eyes water.

I love a guy who can take care of himself, but I don't think it's un-manly to have one or two soft  spots.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)